Chapter 7: Janasan's backround

Jonasan's POV

      I was over at the bleachers watching my brother, team rwby, and my clone fight. I was hoping to see my brothers combat abilities. Man he could be a pain in the ass, I went though all of the trouble to lure a bird and scorpion grim to see him fight but he just sneaks away.

         I looked back at the fight to see to progress but my clone had beaten Yang,Ruby, and Weiss. If only they knew that the person they were fighting was a clone with only 15% of my power. Oh well I best be going if I want to in class before my "student's". I opened a portal to my classroom.

        "Man i like the ability to use any symblance." i chuckled to my self as I walked though the portal into my classroom.

                  Royal's POV

        I barely made it to class. I took a seat at the front with a sigh. I was sitting between Yang and Blake. "Hey Blake uh sorry for tripping you in the fight." I said looking at her. It looked like she was about to say something but she was interrupted by Jonasan. "Alright class, yes even though I'm around the same age as all of you I'm your teacher." I faced palm my self as he did this. I looked over to my right and saw Blake was holding her hand up "What could you teach us if your a student your self?" 

        Janasan continued "Well did you noticed how much off a fight your team put up with, that fight was your first test and that clone was only using 15% of my power." All of team RWBY look down with depression.

         But as fast as Ruby's head went down it shot right back up "So does that mean your semblance is like Blake's but that can't be, your clone teleported away. This is too confusing." she yelled that last part as well as grabbing her head. "No but yes at the same time." Jonasan said laying on his desk looking up. "You see as a kid I was kidnapped by the white fang and experimented on mainly because I like a very few was born without a semblance. As a result I can use any semblance my little heart desires" as he finished saying that he hold up his hand making his flannel sleeve fall down exposing his tattoos on his arm. The tattoos started too glow and a katana appeared in his hand then disappeared

     "I can do that with any other type of weapon as well but for school uses i use the chains my clone used against you"
"If you don't mind me asking what is your aura, I'm your brother and you haven't shown me yet?" I look up at my brother asking him.

        The last time I heard it was blacker then the darkest void. He was about to respond back but the bell ring for lunch. "Well see you at lunch" I said to everyone in the room. I was walking up to Jonasan but Yang and Ruby was dragging him out of the before I had a chance to talk to him. Ill ask him at lunch. I was about to walk out but a hand grab my shoulder stoping me.