Chapter 8: John is in Trouble

Royal's POV

I turned around and saw a sad Blake. "I...I need to talk to you could you stay here for a bit?" I nodded my head yes I couldn't say anything all that was on my mind is why she was sad. Blake looked a little bit happier when I nodded.

"But first can you give me a second?" she nodded her head yes. I chuckled as I walk over to Jonasan's desk. As I reached it pulled out the chair and sure enough Jonasan was their. "Are they gone?" I mentally face palmed as he said this. "You got 10 seconds before they notice that Jonasan they drag out was a clone." "I know but I just remember something ..." He didn't get to finish because he was interrupted by two voices yelling his name.

Jonasan hair turned white and his eye turned red, "Um... see you at the dorm and the thing I rember is this NINJA VANISH!" He said as a cloud of smoke appeared making me cough intently. I waved away the smoke and coughed "You'll think he'll give us a warning before he transform and use a semblance."

"Why did his hair and eyes change?" Blake asked me. "That was his true self witch can only be accessed by him using a semblance. The white fang really fucked him up. I'll ask him to shed some light about in tomorrow's class. But back too the main reason what do you want to talk about?" "Oh yeah! follow me." she said.