Chapter 9: Old Friends Hit Hard

Jonasan's P.O.V

I was wondering around the streets of Vale listing to rock, one of my favorite things to do when I want to escape reality. I was walking past a flower shop but stop as something caught my off guard, a rose. But this wasn't a normal rose, It was half black and half white. A rose that is both purity and death, I couldn't help but chuckle at this "Seems I'm not the only one, huh buddy?"

I took off my headphones and let them sit on my neck. I felt a tap on my shoulder which stop my train of thought so I decided to look to see who it was. When I turned around and saw a girl with muti-color eyes and hair. She hold up a piece of paper that read 'So you like this rose'. I nodded my head and she quickly wrote 'you can have it as an apology'.

"Thanks for the rose." I turned around to grab the rose and felt something move in my right pocket. I put the rose in my outside flannel pocket. I turned around to see her smiling. "Thanks once again but could you give me my wallet back." I said with a smile but like what most people would do is run off. The strange thing is that this whole time she seemed familiar. I let my chains fall to the floor as my hair turned white and eyes turned red. I was me again, best part is I'm stuck like this for the rest of the days. well good for me at least. I jumped about 20 feet into the air so I could find that girl.

I eventually I found her entering an ice cream parlor I smirk at this "You never changed, huh Neo" I flew over to parlor and landed at the door. I walked in and up to her. I placed a hand on her shoulder, then leaned up to her ear "Nice to see you again but I believe you have something of mine." she shivered at this.

         She slowly turned around and looked up at me. I looked down and saw her shaking hand holding my wallet. I grabbed it and walked to the door. As I walked out i felt an irritating feeling in my back and my chest. I looked down and saw a long blade sticking out of me.

       I flicked it and chuckled "Oh would you look at that...I've been impaled." I grab the pointy end of the blade and pulled it out. The handle was that of a umbrella. I sighed "Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace." I turned around and handed the blade to her as the hole in my chest and clothing sealed up "I believe that this is yours, Neapolitan" she just stood their so I decided to read her mind 'How does he know my name? The only people who know that is Torchwick and Jon..'
       "Yes Neo its me." She burst into tears and embraced me in a tight hug sobbing on my chest. I put my hand on my on her head 'I thought that they killed you' she thought  "They did killed me and don't punch me but I'm reading you mind" she look up at me and punch me playfully. 'Now that I've finally found you I can give you something I've been wanting to give you' she tug on my arm making me follow her. (And for fucks sake it started to rain). She lead me to an ally pushed me against a wall and kissed me.

      I was caught off guard but settled into the kiss and started to kiss back. We eventually pulled away and a light bulb appeared over my head. I grabbed  the light bulb and threw it "Why dont you come and live with me at beacon, and I swear that ill find a way to get your voice back" I looked down at her and she looked like she just won the lottery.

         'Yes' and if she had her voice i bet she would be screaming. I wonder who everyone would act to this,screw it im pretty sure everything would be alright.