Chapter 14: Choises

Royal's POV

I went back to the dorm and quickly put the outfit in the chest by the end of my bed. I then grabbed my scythe and began to give it abit of an upgrade. I took it apart, added a string to the center connected to the blade, added a pop out part inside connected to a button and the string, and then put it back together. I pressed the button to make sure that it worked. The scythe transformed into a bow, like it should have. "Yes!" I yelled "first try!" I got up, put the 'Never Blade' away, grabbed the white fang outfit, and went back to the camp.

"Adam!" I yelled when I got there. "I went to the main tent "Adam. Can I see the Project N file?" He nodded and took the file out of the cabinet by him "here..." I grabbed the file and looked inside and smiled "Let's do it." He shook his head "first, I need you down at the docks. A friend of ours has a shipment of dust coming in and I need you down there to make sure nothing goes wrong." I nodded and went to a tent to put on the outfit. "Just like of times" I muttered.

I made it too the docks and there was a guy with orange hair in a hat. I went up to him "I see you already got the other guys sent here." He jumped "kid, don't ever sneak up on me like that ever again." I nodded "yes sir. I was sent here to make sure everything went smoothly, so I'm gonna go On top of one of the building and get a good view of everything." I said as I walked away. 'Why are we doing business with a human?' I thought to myself.

I jumped up to the roof of a building using a few boxes. I took out my weapon and turned it to bow form. I aimed and got ready. Then I saw Blake. I ran toward the roof they were on, but then she jumped down and ran at the Torchwick guy. I aimed the bow at her, not letting go of the string. Then she spoke, she said "Brothers if the White fang! Why are you aiding this human?!" Then I stopped listening. I jumped from the roof and approached. I ran to help Blake, but a monkey guy hit me into a wall with a bow staff. I nearly passed out from the impact of the wall. I watched the battle play out, then passed out.

I woke up what seemed like the next day. My mask was broken and by my side, my head hurt, and I lifted my hand to feel my eye. Blood. "F-fuck..." I coughed and looked up. There was a wall of cardboard boxes that blocked me from view. I could hear sirens. I stumbled to my feet and made my way back to the camp. "A-Adam! I need project N...NOW!" It wasn't till now that I realized, I was blind in my left eye.