Chapter 16: I have my reasons

Royals POV

I held my hand to my left eye as i ran into Adams tent. "Damnit, Adam! I said now...i...need experiment N..." I passed out from blood loss soon after.

I woke up with a jolt and reached up to my eye. There was no blood and i was able to see out if it again. I looked around to see i was strapped to a table in a warehouse. "How long have i been out?" I asked as i saw Adam approach. "About a week. Project N did have an effect on you...one we have seen before. But you kept your voice"
Adam answered and he Unstrapped me from the table. I felt like I hadn't moved for a month. I stretched and looked into a mirror. I didn't look different at first. I still had all my scars, I didn't lose weight. But then i looked at my eyes. Left eye red, right eye black. "Is this effect permanent?" I asked turning back to Adam. He nodded in response and he walked to the doors and opened them "i left your weapon under the table. Also...i found your old semblance ...useless. So we used Project J to change it" he walked out.

I walked back to the table and grabbed my weapon. Adam had changed it too. It was only a bow now, no cool transformation. Just a plain old, Red and blue compound bow. I grabbed it and made sure it was the correct draw length. Everything about it was correct. But there were no arrows anywhere. I set the bow back down and tried to figure out my semblance. I spent about an hour to finally figure it out. I lifted my hand and flicked it forward. An arrow appeared in the air by me. I smiled and flicked my other hand forward, another arrow appearing on the other side of me. I looked at the mirror and made a throwing motion and the arrows flew at the mirror, breaking it. "Hell yeah! This beats speed by a long shot!"

I reached over for my bow and picked it up, spawning and loading an arrow. I aimed at the mirror and closed my left eye, causing my right eye to turn red. I let go of the string and the arrow flew at the mirror. I tried to use my semblance it move the arrow mid air but it split into three fast moving arrows, all three went through the mirror and forced it in two.

Afew hours of having fun with my semblance later, I returned to beacon and quickly went up to my room, getting dressed out of the fang uniform and into a dark blue shirt and black jeans. The rest if team rein then entered the room. "Hey guys! In Royal Blue, your new team leader" I said with a cheery tone. They were two guys and one girl. The first guy was in a dark red shirt with a green coat over it, the coat went to his ankles and split into two at his hips. The second guy was in A bright red shirt and blue jeans. He had two gun holsters on the sides of his legs. And the girl was short, about 4'8, she wore a purple skirt with black leggings. Her shirt was a black button up. The first guy walked in and flopped down on one of the beds "hello. I'm Edward Krits." He closed his eyes and sighed. The girl sat down on the bed i was sitting on "I'm Issabelle Nallet." She said as she began to work on unpacking. The last guy sat on the bed in the corner and said in the exact cheery tone i used "and im Nathan Revlin!" He laughed slightly and also began to unpack.

Issabelle looked at my eyes "whats with the different color eyes, Roy?" She asked with a curious look on her face. "I have my reasons..." I muttered. She gave me a small kiss on my cheek "its cool." My face blushed a shade of pink "w-what was that for?" I asked looking at her. "You seem like a nice guy" she smiled and resumed unpacking. Later that night they all left for a mission, leaving Roy alone for the night.