Chapter 10: Royal Black

Royal's POV

Blake dragged me out into the courtyard, to an area where nobody was, and sighed. "Hey Blake" I said "what's up? Something wrong?"
She refused to make eye contact. "Your brother said the white fang tested on him?" I nodded "yeah...but he is fine with I-" Blake put a hand on my shoulder. "Blake what's wrong?" I asked, very concerned at this point. She had no answer.
I repeated my question "Blake. What's wrong?" She looked up at me and took off her bow, revealing a cut set of Blake cat ears, almost identical to mine, but mine were grey. She sighed "I was a member of the white fang, I thought we were going to be peaceful in the protests and-" I chuckled "save the back story, sis" I said taking off my hat, showing her my grey can ears, wiggling them slightly.
I looked at Blake "just do me a favor and don't tell my brother what I'm about to tell you, ok?" She nodded her head. "Ok..." I started "...I used to also be a member of the white fang, but when Adam started leading the fang, I backed out. And me being one of the fastest and quietest spies there, Adam diddnt like that. So he came after me." I sighed "when he found me, me and him got in a fight. I pulled out my weapon, that was back then, a small sword. I went in for attack .and without hesitation, he swung at me. Luckily for me, he missed my legs. But I did suffer minor injuries." I lifted my shirt slightly to reveal a gash along my stomach.
Blake smiled and began to put her bow back on. I put my hat back on top my head. She looked at me "Roy...why did you only trip me back in the arena? In a real battle, you can hesitate to hurt your enemies." She said
"What if your opponent is someone you have had a crush on ever since  you met them?" I said, walking back into the school when I heard my name over the intercoms. "Would Royal Blue please come to Professor Ozpin's office, please?" I sighed and went to the elevator. And because of the child in me, I pushed all the buttons.