Chapter 17: Gone

Janasan's POV
"Man its cold, and where the hell is Junior?" I was at the place he told me to meet him at, a place full of snow, miles away from civilization. I heard a snap of a twig several feet behind me. Using a semblance that allows me to see any thing at a mile radius I saw a sniper behind me. "For fucks sake if your gonna shot me then shot me. Don't wait for me to find out about it." On que when I had said that he took the shoot.

                Snipers P.O.V
    I took the shot. Junior told me about his ability. He cant dodge this bullet. Its a special one. I watch as the bullet had made impact, a headshot. Looks like my work is done. I pack my sniper in my case and walked back to my car.

      Time Skip 1 week Jonasan's P.O.V
       I was cold,confused, and had a big headache. I open my eyes to be greeted by snow falling from the dark clear sky. Who am I. My headache went to worse to my head had just been exploded. I grab my head and scream,and scream,and scream, until the pain stop as a voice could be heard. "Shush my child stop screaming." I looked up and saw source of the voice. It was a male.  He had black jeans, a black cloak, and black bandages that covered his hands and face.

        "Your name is Darko." "Ww..what?" I barely let out of my mouth. "Ill explain everything in due time all you need to know is that your name is Darko and your my master. My name is Mike." "What does all this even mean. He didn't answer. Mike bolted at me and with a laugh that sent shivers down my spine. I hold up my arms to brace for impact but it never came. 'Looking for me' I spun around looking for him but I didn't see him. 'Hey is that what you think off me,a guy I have you know that I'm a lady'.

          "Where are you?" I yelled and summon a katana. Wait a katana. I dropped the katana and took a step back. "The first thing you do when you summon me is drop me?" The katana took the shape of a human and turned into Mike. "Who are you and how did you do that?" I said as i was talking anther step back. She snapped her fingers as my headache return.

        All of these these thoughts came rushing in my head. She's my semblance. Bloodlust. Only I can see her she can be summon as any type of weapon. Along with that I get a huge boost to strength and speed and the  control of darkness and light. "Wait your a women?" I yelled at her in shock. She remove her bandages to show that she was indeed female. She had silver eyes, long flowing jet black hair, as yell as pale skin. She was beautiful. Her pale face went red "You think that I'm beautiful?" Great now my face is getting red "How did you know I was thinking that?" She took a step closer "We share a special bond, we can sense what each other is thinking, feeling, were each other in at, and feel each other pain."

     "Oh well that's going to be awkward." I said as I closed my eyes. A few seconds later I heard foot steps then something soft being pressed on to my lips. I open my eyes and saw that Mike was kissing me. She stop right be for I could sink back into the kiss. "Come one lets go its getting cold out here" she said while tugging on my arm. Why do I fell like this has happen before.

       1 Year later Darko P.O.V
      Its been about year since I've lost my memories and Mike's appearance. I open a small book store in beacon as a side business. My main job is being a mercenary, but since I don't get that much jobs I open the book store to gain a little more cash and a place to live. I think that it was called Tukson's book trade. Got it for cheap too. "Hey Dark we got some customers that need some help." I walk down the stairs, though the doors and saw a lady with mint hair with red eyes and a tan. "How may I help you?" I ask looking at the girl. "Do you happen to have The Third Crusade by chance?" I nodded my head and walk to a self in the back grab the book,dust it off and toss it over to her.

         "Wow you acutely have it. I'll take it, how much." "I'll sell it to you for 15." She handed me the money "Hey do I know you by any chance you look kinda familiar."