Chapter 12: REIN of the fang

Royal's POV

After awhile of standing in the elevator, it finally arrived at the top. "Hello Professor oz-" I said before getting interrupted. "I have a new team for you, Royal." He said "and your first mission as the leader." I coughed out "a-a team? For me?" He nodded "their names are Edward, Izzy, and Nathan. You all together form team REIN. Congratulations." I smiled happily "thank you sir."
He continued speaking "your first mission is to locate and bring Janasan back here as soon as possible." I nodded. "Yes sir" then I walked to the elevator. I had something I needed to do before I met the team and did the mission.

I went walking through the woods and found a White fang outpost "Adam!" I called out and went to the main tent. "Your star operative is here" he looked at me "what are you doing here" he sounded mad. "I'm here for my job" I said in response. "Leave" he said quickly.

Adam Swung his sword at me. I pulled my weapon out quickly and blocked the attack. "Your fasted operative is back. And You really going to attack?"  He yelled and swung again "yeah! But this time I'll cut you in Two!" I blocked the attack "not again...never again..." Adam swung quickly with the intention to kill ins I blocked "hear me out! I know a way to get the fang further! Just let me back in the force!"
He sighed and put his weapon away and gave the the operative outfit "thank you, Adam" I said, taking the outfit. "So...ill tell you the plan tomorrow" I said turning around and headed back to the school.