I Think, I Think I Like You

Draco's Point Of View...

I woke up Hermione telling her she had to get up.

"Oh Draco, whats wrong?" she asked unaware.

"Um Hermione breakfast started an hour ago." I said quickly.

"Oh no! Now I can't even shower!" she said frustrated. I blushed as I imagined her in the shower. Draco!

"Um okay, well you'd better get ready. Um I've got a free period so if you need anything," I mumbled.

"Oh, yeah okay well I'd better get ready." She said. she hopped out of bed not realising that I hadn't left the room. She was in a loose cream singlet, with no bra and she seemed absolutely irresistible. Wait what? Draco! She's Granger!

A week had gone of just frequent acknowledging, nodding and hellos.

Hermione's point of view...

A week had gone of just frequent acknowledging, nodding and hellos. As I fell asleep after a fight with Ginny about how Draco was really changing, I realised that I liked him. Maybe the same way as I felt about Ron. I still got his letters they were generally boring talking about Mrs Weasely and how tired he was, what he was up to. It was like recounts but nothing more. I didn't feel any love or emotion poured into the letter. I spoke about classes, how it wasn't the same without them and that I missed them. I never talked about how Draco and I shared a room, or how we were both "Honor Student." I had a feeling that Ginny mentioned this to Harry, but Ron hasn't mentioned this in his letters. My bathroom had been blocked after a spell gone wrong so McGonagall had to create a shared bathroom.

My dream involved Draco and I doing something we really shouldn't have been doing. I couldn't even believe myself! I was Ron's girlfriend! I got out of bed ashamed and walked into the bathroom. I pulled the elastic band out of my hair and turned the taps stepping under the shower head. I let the water run over my body, I calmed down, thanking God for showers.

* *

Draco's POV:

I walked into breakfast sat on the Slytherin table next to Blaise, Goyle and Pansy.

"Malfoy, haven't heard or seen from you in well ages? Whats up?" Goyle inquired.

"Not much, just work I guess."

"How's sharing a dorm with that mudblood?" The word shook me with horror. How could they even do that?

"Don't call her that!" I snapped, realising that I'd begun to respect Hermione.

"Oooh touchy touchy!" I rolled my eyes ready to get up, when Pansy pulled me forward and leaned in for a passionate kiss. She kept kissing me. I stood there realising that I felt nothing. I pulled away, wiping my mouth on a napkin.

"Baby, Draco honey, whats wrong be a good boyfriend give your girlfriend a kiss." The thought of her being my girlfriend made me sick to my stomach.

"No, Pansy, we're done. Over. Anyway excuse me." I walked out of The Great Hall and to the dorm.

Hermione's POV:

I sat at the Gryffindor table talking with Ginny and reading my latest letter from Ron, stating that Mrs Weasely was missing us and how he wanted to catch up on our visit to Hogsmeade. I replied saying that the idea would be awesome, but the trip had not yet been scheduled. My gaze wondered to Draco as I realised how much I'd come to respect him, how much he really had changed. He hadn't mocked me nor had he called me mudblood. He seemed to be slightly upset and angry about a particular topic. He sat up, turned his head and began to walk away. Pansy stood up and leaned in giving Draco a passionate kiss, it hurt, for some reason I wanted to cry as if Draco was my territory which he was not. He pulled away and said some harsh words to Pansy and walked away, angered.

"Hey Ginny, I've gotta go, okay?" I said getting up.

"Yeah, sure, wait why?" Ginny replied I muttered an apology and followed Draco to our dorm. He sat on his bed with his head in his hands.

"Draco?" I said hesitantly.

"Hermione, what what do you want?" I watched Draco, it seemed that he was crying, with his red puffy eyes.

"Hey, hey are you okay?" I asked softly.

"You can tell me, I wont say anything." I said again, hoping to coax him into talking to me. It seemed to work as he opened his mouth and contemplated things.

"Hermione, I I'm going crazy! Today I yelled at Goyle for calling you a mudblood, I got angry at Pansy and broke up with her, I, I can't get you out of my head. I want to change. I'm no longer a death eater and I want to be good. I know that sounds weird but I was always jealous of you golden trio, no one actually cares about me, it's all politics, I have no real friends. And Hermione, I really, really like you." Wait he broke up with Pansy? He likes me! YAYAYAYAY! Draco, he likes me!

"And, well you're with Weasely now. And I'm a blithering idiot. I'm sorry you didn't deserve this outbreak." I was taken aback, I didn't mind this sudden outbreak, it was better than a cold face and a mumble.

"Draco, you're wrong. I liked that, it's better than seeing this blank face all the time. I like seeing the real you. I really, really do." I lost sudden control, leaning in, kissing him. He didn't seem to mind it. The kiss was really salty and I could taste tears. We pulled away, and I realised that this kiss was nothing like my kisses with Ron. I felt a tingle in my lip, the kiss unfortunately ended.

"Draco, I've realised something to I really, really like you."

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************