Stacey Riddle, a tale of Voldermort's Niece

Hope You Like It!! Okay SO HEAPS OF QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!! I MEAN HEAPS!!!!!!!!

Draco's POV:

"I'm sorry what?" I ask.

"She doesn't remember any of her seventh year." She checks Hermione's forehead and rushes off after another nurse who seems to have an emergency. I watch as Hermione stirs her eyes flitter open and she practically has a cardiac arrest.

"Draco Malfoy? What are you doing here? What am I doing here?" I almost rejoiced as I heard her talk to me! She remembers me!

"Oh my god, Mione! You're safe! Thank The Lord. They're saying you lost a part of your memory!"

"Don't call me Mione you, eh, where's my boyfriend anyway? You'd think that he would show up, not you." My heart practically stopped I'm her boyfriend.

"What are you talking about? I'm your boyfriend." I defended.

"Whatever death eater. Where's Ron? Is there a reason you're here?"

"You've really lost your memory haven't you?" I ask. I feel my eyes sting with tears as I realise she has no idea about us.

"I'm becoming exasperated can you please leave?" In a matter of seconds there Ron, Harry and Ginny run into the room.

"Hermione!" They scream as they go and give her a hug. Ron gives Hermione a friendly hug and shock runs through her face. She pulls his face in towards hers and gives him a sloppy kiss. Harry and Ginny inhale loudly and look at me. I feel as if someone is plucking my eyeballs out and all I want to do is throw Ron against a wall and kill him. Ron actively participates in the kiss and I send a spell in his direction which causes him to fall on his bottom.

"Draco! Leave I don't want you in here. For goodness sakes, Ginny, Harry? What is the death eater doing here." Ginny and Harry look at me and the tears start to fall.

"She doesn't remember all of seventh year." I say. They shoot me sympathetic glances and I look at the floor.

"I'm right here!" Hermione says firmly. "Besides what's this about not remembering seventh year? We just won the battle and why isn't Draco locked up in Azkaban?"

"She really doesn't remember." Ginny confirms. "She doesn't even know who you are, she doesn't remember that she loves you that you love her."

"Love Draco?" She spits out my name in disgust as if I'm a rapist or worse, Voldemort himself.

"Hermione, you did." Harry told her.

"Oh my god! You guys are funny! Alright guys you can come out now I get the joke. I'm on Punked Wizard Style, good one guys!" Ginny shakes her head and Hermione's face is masked with terror.

"Get him out right now! I want him gone! This isn't funny! Leave! Right now Draco!" Hermione screams. The nurse comes running into the room and ushers me out of there. I take a glance back at Hermione and she's animatedly discussing something with Ginny, Harry and Ron.

The nurse hands me a copy of the Daily Prophet and I take a seat in the blue plastic seat next to a vending machine. I glance at the first page and realise that the auroras had solved the terribly planned attack.

'Ex' Death Eaters plan an attack on Golden Trio & Co:

Last night there was a secret attack performed by former death eaters Lucius, Narcissa, Ursula (only naming a few) with new comer Stacey (To find out Stacey's background refer to page three of the Daily Prophet). Stacey had captured Hermione Granger (member of the Golden Trio and girlfriend to Draco Malfoy) and used her as a form of bait. The Golden Trio & Co rescued her and a war broke out. Hermione Granger was murdered by Draco's father Lucius Malfoy and Stacey was also murdered by Draco Malfoy himself. According to speculation Draco Malfoy then used a time turner (which belonged to girlfriend Hermione Granger) to bring her back to life. However faced the consequence of Hermione Granger no longer being able to remember any of her seventh year at Hogwarts. In addition Stacey's life was also spared.

Lucius has been captured and is currently waiting in Azkaban for his trial, amongst Stacey, Ursula, Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini (only mentioning a few).

Stacey had been using Polijuice Potion to portray Luna Lovegood allowing her to get information through the Golden Trio which arose suspicion as to whether or not Luna Lovegood was safe. Thankfully Auror Mary Rose was able to interrogate Stacey and found Luna hidden in a cell in Stacey's bag. Luna is safe, well and happy.

Written By Stephanie Smith

I turned to page three of The Daily Prophet.

Stacey Riddle, a tale of Voldermort's Niece:

Stacey Riddle recently planned an attack against The Golden Trio & Co, hoping to then conquer the entire Wizarding World, however failed.Yes, Stacey is Voldermort's niece, as well as a Siren, taking after her mother. Before Tom Marvolo Riddle was murdered by his own flesh (Voldermort) he gave birth to an estranged son named Jake Riddle. JakeRiddle was an amazing man, filled with good intentions, intelligence and more importantly had fallen in love with an amazing woman named Layla. Unfortunately Layla was unable to have children so they adopted a daughter named Stacey whom had Siren and magic attributes. Jake and Layla were hunted down by Voldermort himself and he dropped Stacey (only the age of two at the time) off at the same orphanage he attended. Stacey was described as a marvelous, bright and beautiful young girl.

It is believed that she (at the age of seven and a half) was adopted by Draco's neighbor Jenny. Draco and Stacey became good friends however constantly got into trouble. one day they participated in a large prank that caused the loss of Stacey's adopted sister. Distraught and grief stricken, Jenny sent Stacey back to the orphanage.

Stacey was sent back and forth to different homes until the age of eleven. On her fifteenth birthday it is assumed that Voldemort visited her and took her away to live with him. Everything was very hushed and Voldermort taught Stacey to control her magic and her siren abilities. Voldermort had set up plans just in case he lost and Stacey continued his wishes, causing the riot. It is unforeseen what Stacey's Trial will look like.

Written by: Rita Skeeter

Wait? Stacey is Voldermort's niece? She's a siren? Voldermort has a brother! I could hardly believe it myself.

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************

THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS TAKEN ME THIS LONG TO FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY FOLLOWERS, MY REVIEWS AND MY READERS!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!! AND HOPEFULLY MANY MYSTERIES HAVE BEEN ANSWERED COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS SO THAT I CAN ANSWER THEM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! OH AND NO I'M NOT REVEALING ANYTHING ABOUT THE HERMIONE AND THE MEMORY SITUATION! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!