Polyjuice Potion

Hope You Like It:

Hermione's POV:

"You don't understand do you? It's going to be a trap. Yes! Draco will take you to me, I will be locked up. No, Draco is going to take me to the Manor. Yes, they think that Draco is on their side. No, he's actually on our side." I'm explaining the concept of the plan to Ron who of course doesn't understand, every one understands. But Ron. He cocks his head side ways and gives me a bewildered expression. He is that way for at least five minutes when he nods his head.

"Got it." Is all he manages to say. Ginny and Harry burst out laughing and Draco gives me a look as if to say is he always like this.

Luna, Molly, Neville, Ginny, Harry, Draco, Ron and I are sitting around the Weasley table discussing the information Draco had just supplied to us. Now that the whole group understood Draco and I could finally rest.

"What will the death eaters even gain from this?" Harry asked. Everyone pondered for a moment.

"Power. With power comes control. With control comes with getting what you want." It was all Draco had to say for the whole room to understand.

"Okay, so I get this but when does it begin. When does everything start?" Ron asked again, as everyone rolled their eyes.

"Thats why I created these Ron," I reached into my pocket and pulled out the gold coins we used for Dumbledores Army. "We do not know when the plan will take place. That's what we have Draco for." I continued as Ron snorted.

"How can we trust him Hermione?" I felt Draco become uneasy and they are questioning Draco's loyalty.

"You can trust him because I trust him. If you truly trust my opinion then listen to me, you can trust Draco. I would trust him with my life."

"It's alright Hermione. We trust him." Harry mentioned and Draco's uptight posture loosened a little.

Stacey's POV:

I quickly apparated out of The Burrow and into Malfoy Manor enraged.

"Lucius!" I screamed, "we need to talk about your son!" I yelled again.

"What Stacey?" Lucius asked peering through the door to the kitchen.

"Your son is working for The Golden Trio." I told him.

"How many times do we have to run through this. Hmm Stacey?"

"I need to tell you something, about how I'm getting my inside information. My own little plan." Lucius gave me a bewildered look as he moved in to the kitchen and took a seat.

"I've been using polyjuice potion to act as Luna. Draco is actually on their side, he loves Hermione and I can tell." My heart caught in my throat, I don't like admitting it to myslef let alone anyone I always thought that it would be Draco and I. That Draco would marry me, I thought that all those pretend weddings would finally tie me down to an actual family instead of being bumped to a new foster home every six months. Of course not.

"So what do you know?" Lucius asked bringing me out of my trance.

"Draco loves Hermione and everybody knows about our plan basically and that they're crazy in love."

"This is troubling." Lucius murmured.

"We'll have to do something and fast therefore they wont know what hit them. We'll tell Draco that the plan has slowed down and we wont do it for a while we just need to work out the logistics first. However we will create the plan today, capture Hermione this week, it'll be easy for me to do especially considering the polyjuice potion and pretending to be Luna. We will lead Draco to a trap he will bring all his Golden Trio friends as they believe there will be a fight. There will be a fight but there wont be a Hermione." I finished.

"Perfect." Lucius managed to say.

Hermione's POV:

The next few days were a breeze, Draco and I were fine, my grades were amazing and the plan was sensational. I'm slightly worried about how the Death Eaters will capture me, I mean who knows what they will do?

"Hermione!" I whirled around to find Luna chasing after me.

"Hey Luna. Whats wrong?" I asked.

"We need to talk." Luna said warily looking around the grounds. I quickly nodded my head and we walked towards Hagrid's House. We sat behind a large tree overlooking his house and I cast a charm so that nobody could hear us.

"Hermione, I'm sorry but I wont be able to go find you. You know the plan? Well I'm going to visit my dad that day because he will be in St Mungo's." I frowned and turned to look at her.

"How will you know?" I inquired.

"Just come with me to your room. You can apparate there can't you? Cause I need to show you something." I lead Luna towards our Dorm and she gives me smile thats not a Luna smile. I opened the Dorm door and she took my hand. Apparating to a room that looked vaguely familiar to Malfoy Manor. There was a chair in the middle of the room and Luna instructed me to sit in it. I sat in it and in that instance I noticed Luna's blonde hair turn strawberry blonde, her eyes were now piercing an I know that Luna is not Luna, more so Stacey and that the real Luna must be in danger.

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************

Hope you liked it!!!! Sorry for the late update!!!! and the cliffhanger and the short chapter but I did reveal a lot!!!! I can't guarantee the next update but it will at least be in the next fortnight. I'm sorry for the irregular updates. Please R & R I love my followers and I love my reviewers. Shout Outs to MyFriendToldMe You are amazing!!!!! Signing Off MioneRoseA