Moving On

Hope you like it!!!!

Hermione's POV:

"He just left." I finished.

"Wait so he kissed you. Like kissed you as if you guys were in love and you liked it?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah, he gave this passionate speech about how he had a reputation to protect and that I should just let it go and move on with my life. But I want to know. I want to know what our love was like I want to explore that. But I don't want it to not work and then have him stringing on it's not fair on him. I can already see that he's hurting I just want him to open up to me."

"That's so romantic! Hermione you guys were meant to be! I can already see your names on a newspaper: Dramione, a love that can't be tamed!" Ginny exclaims.

"Gin, I think Draco's right, you guys have to move on. This might not work and do you guys really want to get hurt?" Ron says. Ginny's face turns red and her eyes are as cold as stone. She turns to look at Ron and she gives him a hard slap. I could hear the impact and cringed for Ron.

"Ron, she's not getting back with you. Can you not be a prick." Ginny scolds.

"It's okay, I'm not trying to get back with her. Belle and I are going pretty well." Ron redeems.

"Wait, who's Belle?" I ask. Ron shifts from foot to foot and I get the feeling she's the reason that we broke up.

"Uh, she was the girl I kind of hooked up with whilst we were dating." Ron replies. My insides twist and I realise why we broke up and that I wouldn't want to get back with a cheater.

"Oh." Is my reply.

"I think Ron's correct." Harry adds.

"Really!" Ginny says sternly.

"Yes, they have to move on."

"No. They should at least give it a try!" Ginny retorts.

"And what? String Draco along? He's a good guy. It's not fair." Harry replies.

"I agree with Harry." Ron says.

"Ugh! You guys are such idiots." Ginny says angrily.

"Well what does Hermione want?" Ron questions. I can't help but feel an attack of nervousness yet relief at the same time. I want to make my decision, but what if it's not the right one?

"I don't know. Let me sleep on it please. It's getting late." Is my reply. They nod and leave the room and their useless chatter drifts off. I stare at the corner of the room and can't help but feel an emptiness that only mounds of chocolate and a litre of tears can fill. I get out of the bed and follow the arrow to a nurse. I was going to get my chocolate, cry and make a decision that I feel has already been made.

I stare at the chocolate wrappers on the bedside table and I burst into a fresh set of tears. I have no idea what to do, if I take the risk then who knows what will happen to Draco and I's heart. But if I let it go just as Draco, Harry and Ron said then maybe I'll never find true love. However I'll have a safety net just marry some average person get Ron to marry me have kids and live an uninteresting life and never fulfil my destiny. But you know what? Maybe that is my destiny.

*****

"So, you got us to come here nice and early. What's the matter?" Ginny asks whilst Harry and Ron surround me.

"Stop being so harsh Gin! It's becoming rude!" Harry says. I watch Ginny's face flare up and I stifle my laughter. Can anyone else not tell that she's on her period?

"Let her go, she's going through a rough time. Besides I've made my decision."

"Finally! Someone who understands me!" Ginny interrupts as she gives me a subtle wink.