The Trial

Chapter 19:

Shout out to BookLover1800-you're amazing! Hope you guys like it:

Hermione's POV:

I woke up to Draco's hand caressing my cheek.

"Mione," he mumbled.

"You need to get up, Mione, sweetheart." I slowly awoke, my eyes opening.

"Mmm Draco, whats wrong?" I said.

"Today, Mione, today." I sat up to find Draco looking solemn and melancholy. Thats when everything clicked-it was his fathers trial. After that everything seemed slow motion, I got out of bed and gave him a quick kiss.

"I, I'll get ready-okay Draco?" I said. He walked out and I brushed my hair, I knew there was no time to take a shower. I pulled on a set of jeans and a knitted light blue sweater. I quickly grabbed the invisibility cloak and walked out ready to meet Draco. I knew he was nervous. So nervous that perhaps he wanted to cry and scream. He had been good lately, controlling his emotions and not lashing out. I love him.

I walk out of my room ready to meet him, he was sitting on the bed ready to go and he looked distraught.

"Mione I need you to put on your invisibility cloak-Mcgonagall is escorting us." In that moment I knew he was ready to break down. I leaned on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss, he seemed to melt into me as if I was the only thing holding him up. He held onto me tightly and I reluctantly pulled away throwing on the invisibility cloak. I held his hand and we walked out to meet Mcgongall.

Draco's POV:

We were sitting in the back row, my mother on one side and Hermione on the other. We managed to sneak her in. Next to my mother was Ursula and she didn't seem too happy. I know we were supposed to do to help him escape, but I had intervened. Hermione squeezed my hand next to me and I squeezed it back. My mother next to me no longer looked fragile she appeared confident and strong. She looked like she had borrowed something from Ursula's closet. She's wearing red velvet stilettos with black studs along the heel. She was wearing a short dress which slit along the leg. There was a zipper in the middle of her shirt, it wasn't zipped to it's fullest potential so half her breasts were showing. She was wearing red lipstick which suited her white complexion. A light pink eyeshadow smeared her eyelids and it appeared that she had applied false eyelashes. Her hair was light brown and tip dyed strawberry blonde. A man I didn't recognize hit the desk with a wooden hammer.

His voice was bellowing and very low pitched.

"Lucius Malfoy." My father rose up in a cage. His eyes were sunken in and it looked as if they never fed him. He was shaking and shivering.

"You are accused of being a death eater, do you deny?" He boomed.

"Y, your honor, please, have I not been a very good ally." My father pleaded.

"Do you deny!?" The man screamed. My mum shook next to me handkerchief in hand. She blew her nose and put her head on my shoulder. Watching this made me feel terrified, scared, he was still my father and I loved him. I felt Hermione give me a peck and I couldn't help but smile. She squeezed my hand giving me a discreet hug. I squeezed her as well, whispering an I love you.

"Y, your honor I, I, I'm." My father couldn't continue. He looked weak and that was something he vowed to never be-weak.

"Members of the court who believe he is guilty?" The man said. Everyone rose their hands, my mother broke down. Simultaneously the man bellowed guilty and Ursula said "now."

Two seconds later my father disappeared along with the cage. A riot broke out and my mother and Ursula urged me to get out-go back to the manor. I followed after them, I knew there was going to be some kind of Death Eater meeting and I couldn't have Hermione coming with me.

"Hermione," I whispered.

"Go to Hogwarts." She squeezed my hand and let go, I couldn't see her and I began to stress. I quickly apparated into the Death Eater room in the manor. My father sat in the head of the table looking stronger than he did before hand.

"It worked, well done Stacey." Ursula said. I know that name and I couldn't work out where from.

"Thank's Ursula." Her voice was familiar and I looked up. I almost fainted. I couldn't believe she was here. After all this time. My Stacey. My childhood Stacey.

Shout Out To BookLover1800!!!! Please R & R!!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! LOVE MY FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!! WISH ME LUCK I HAVE AN EXAM NEXT PERIOD!!!!!!! LITERALLY WISH ME LUCK-I NEED IT!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************