Us

SHOUT OUT TO emily. .strange OVER ON FANFICTION, IF NOT FOR HER YOU WOULD NOT BE GETTING THIS UPDATE! emily. .strange-YOU ARE AWESOME! SO ARE ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND FAVOURITES!

Draco's POV:

I couldn't believe what had just happened, I'd just told Hermione Granger everything, and she liked it. Then she kissed me, the kiss was amazing nothing like my kisses with Pansy, I could feel a slight tingle in my lip and I wanted to stay in that position. For a while actually. Hermione sat up, still mesmerized by the looks of things.

"Uh Draco," she said. "I have to go, I'm sorry, just I've got to do something."

Was it me? Was the kiss bad? Was it my sudden out break? I hit my head on my lap constantly thinking about what I had done wrong. Now I would never be forgiven. I would never be given that second chance. That second chance I wanted so badly.

"Draco?" I watched Hermione approach, her voice soft and full of concern. "Whats wrong Draco?"

"I've ruined it, haven't I? The kiss, the outbreak, that's why you left me, right?" I said, worried that it was the reason.

"No Draco, it's just, I wrote Ron a letter, saying it was over. It's not fair on him, he's a good man and doesn't deserve to be cheated on. Especially when I like another." She said sitting next to me on the bed. Wait? She likes another?

"Who's that?" I asked confused.

"You Draco. I know that you weren't exactly polite to me throughout my years, but I forgive you, you seem to have really managed to make an effort in changing. And if you want, I'll be there helping you change. I wouldn't mind, and if you want there to be well an us, I wouldn't mind either." Wait, she wants me, she forgives me, she'll help me change, she wants there to be an us? Was that what I wanted? Of course you blithering idiot!

"Hermione, or can I call you Mione?" I asked.

"Yeah Mione sounds good." She replied.

"Ok then, Mione, I like you too, not that I know why. Thank you for forgiving me, yes I'd love for you to help me change. And yes I'd love to have an us, and I realise if you don't want to tell anyone either. I'm okay with that. Honest." I leaned in to kiss her. I couldn't help it, she was sitting so close and she told me she wanted me. I could feel her smile as she kissed me. It lasted a while, just as I'd hoped it would. She pulled away, nodded, and smiled. She had the prettiest smile, especially after Madam Pomfrey had fixed up her teeth in fourth grade. They where white and her smile extened widely. Her smile could've melted ice bergs. I think she begun to realise I was watching her and she blushed. It was really, really pretty.

There was a loud knock on the door, I could hear whispers, mainly sounding like Ginny.

"Hermione, please come here!" Yep it was definitely Ginny. Hermione looked at me with her big brown eyes, muttering a sorry. She gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and opened the door.

Hermione's POV:

"Yes Ginny?" I inquired. I hoped that she couldn't tell I was blushing, or that Draco and I had just kissed. I couldn't believe we had just kissed. He liked me too, which meant that everything was okay, right?

"Hermione, come here." Ginny scalded pulling me outside and shutting the door behind us.

"I know you broke up with Ron, but he didn't mean to cheat on you!" Wait, what. He cheated on me? How dare he! Hermione, remember you cheated on him too.

"What?" I said.

"That wasn't why you broke up with him?" She asked.

"Who?" I inquired.

"It was with one of the Vielas at a nightclub" Ginny replied.

"At a nightclub? What the hell?"

"Hermione, why did you break up with him if you didn't know he cheated?" Okay time to answer, maybe I should bend the truth a bit.

"Because it wasn't really working. Was it? We're better off remaining friends if you know what I mean? I'm still frustrated but, well, you know." I said hoping that sounded believable.

"Oh, yeah I guess. Alright, bye Hermione!" Ginny said, bounding up the stairs.

I let myself back in to find Draco sitting on his bed reading. He looked up, I'm guessing he saw my face.

"Mione? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I know this sounds hypocritical, but Draco, Ron cheated on me. With a Viela! In a night club!" I felt my face fall. Draco looked at me intently, two seconds later I was cradled in his arms. His arms were big and strong. Safe, secure. I felt protected. Still looking at me intently, stroking my hair.

"Hermione I promise, I would never do that to you." He said.

"Draco, I know you wouldn't." We shared a kiss, and I ended up falling asleep in his arms, with him stroking my hair.

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************