High (Emotion wise ;)

Chapter 8:

Hope you like my story!

Hermione's POV:

I woke up feeling alive. Confident, smart as if I could do anything. I knew that this was as a result of what had happened last night. Draco had unlocked a fire inside of me, no one had ever done that before, not Ron, Harry, Ginny or even may parents. If Draco could make me feel this way I wanted to be with him forever. I bounded out of bed pulled on my robes, washed my face with water, smiled at the mirror and brushed my teeth.

Draco was waiting for me at the door and I ran up to him, I leaned on my toes and have him a passionate kiss, it lasted for quite a while.

"Drake thank you for last night. I feel alive and in love." I felt myself smile as I watched Draco's face soften.

"Mione, I meant every word. I love you so much it's not funny and I do believe that you are witty, smart, pretty, brave and simply amazing." I felt myself aw as I realised how much Draco made me feel spectacular and I loved that. He leaned in for a kiss and I deepened it his fingers knotting in my hair. He unfortunately pulled away and kissed me on my forehead.

"C'mon Mione, we need to have breakfast."

"Okay!" I smiled as we walked out of our dorm together. I bounded towards The Great Hall pausing to turn back to Draco and wink at him.

I continued skipping and pulled out a chair next to Ginny and sat down.

"Hey Ginny!" I said.

"Gee you're happy. Whats up?" Oh was I too happy? I contemplated that thought and realised that after all the crying yesterday no one can be too happy.

"I realised how amazing life is!" I replied. Ginny peered at me curiously she concentrated on my eyes and moved to my lips. My breathing fastened as I realised that perhaps she could tell if I had kissed anyone.

"That wasn't what you were saying yesterday. Don't get me wrong I don't mind, but why the sudden change in heart?" I felt relieved that she hadn't worked out I had kissed Draco yet. I pondered as to what I would say, I couldn't exactly say that Draco told me I was amazing and then we kissed, taking it a bit far and then basically admitting I was a virgin.

"Oh well I was thinking about The Battle Of Hogwarts and how we saved Hogwarts, my friends, grades and realised that just because of a little scandal I shouldn't drop my grades and then let my life fall apart because of it. Right?" I was astonished as to how believable I had made it sound.

"Yeah, right." Ginny mused.

"Well I'm happy for you Hermione, taking control of your own life! Thats great." I noticed a tone in her voice that made me question her happiness.

"Ginny, is everything okay?" I asked gently.

"Oh yeah, of course. Why?" I could tell she wasn't being entirely honest, but I didn't want to push her into saying something she clearly didn't want to say.

I finished my yummy breakfast which was a fruit salad and vanilla yoghurt with a side of fresh orange juice. I made my way to Ancient Runes sitting down with my book next to me, my quill and I was ready to go. I answered questions as if I was a textbook and I felt smarter every time. It was good to feel this way again and I knew that Draco and rekindled that fire in me. I received twenty points for Gryffindor over the course of the day and my teachers were highly impressed with me. I enjoyed that feeling and let myself bask in my sky rocketing emotions.

My sky rocketing emotions plummeted at dinner as Ginny took me outside.

"Hermione. I need to ask you something. You need to tell me the truth." I was taken aback by the anger and hurt in her voice.

"Yeah, sure. Anything." I replied.

"You're dating Draco aren't you?"

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************

I'm sorry! You can all shoot me. No please don't! Please R&R, D PS:Still in Hawaii