Will you come?

Chapter 18:

I hope you like it!!!!!! Sorry I haven't written in a while!!! Exam block!!!

Hermione's POV:

I woke up before Draco did and last night came flooding back to me. We were both in my bed with our clothes on. I couldn't believe I had done that last night, I was clouded by lust and wanting to please Draco. There was a big red flashing light in my mind telling me not to go any further but my lust got the better of me. I was highly embarrassed when he told me that we should stop. At first I thought I was terrible-I mean I'm no Pansy Parkinson. Then he told me he'd prefer having sex with me than Pansy because I was a virgin. I guess that made me feel a little better. Draco stirred next to me and his eyes flitted open. He smiled-a smile that made his eyes crinkle and I smiled.

"Mione," he breathed. He held me close and I let him. I had to pluck the courage to say thanks for stopping me last night.

"Draco, I uh, thanks for being decent last night. For stopping me." I told him.

"Mione, I could tell you weren't exactly thinking straight. Besides you deserve better than that." He made me swoon and he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Draco, I, I was I guess a bit insecure, I wanted to make sure I had you forever. Thanks for stopping, otherwise I would have felt terrible this morning. And for that I love you, more thank words can say. The fact that you respected me, I respect you so much and want to anything for you. Thats what you've made me feel." I told him truthfully and he squeezed me.

"Mione, Likewise, I respect you and you don't need to feel insecure I love you. With or without sex. Don't pressure yourself for me."

"Thank you." I told him.

Draco's POV:

I was ready to take off my robes for a shower when my dark mark seared my arm. I froze in my tracks. It wasn't supposed to work. Voldemort was gone. I paused and touched my dark mark I was whisked away to the kitchen in my house and my mother was there crying into a handkerchief, with Ursula's arm around her shoulders.

"Mother?" I asked. I immediately sat next to her in our black chairs with the high head. She leaned in and gave me a big hug.

"I'm here too you know." Ursula said in her snotty voice. Something in me snapped, I don't like Ursula as it is and with my mother crying I couldn't deal with it.

"Wish you weren't." I said coldly. "Witch." I added.

"Well at least my father isn't going to Azkaban tomorrow because I'm too chicken to keep him out of there." Her words punched me in the gut and my intestines entangled themselves. At her words my mother shook and another cry broke out.

"Draco, Draco." She said sobbing. I could hear her fragile soul breaking, my mother did love my father, even though personally I knew she had a thing for Mitchell Taylor, a muggle born. I remember reading one of their letters and asking about him. She told of their secret relationship in Hogwarts and I knew that if I told my mum about Hermione Granger she'd understand. I just didn't know what was holding me back. I wanted to ask my mum to go to my fathers trial but didn't know how to ask.

"I, I want to go. Mother, I want to be there." I told her truthfully.

"Yet you wont help him escape!" Ursula screeched. The pounding in my head got louder and my heart beat faster. I felt sick and her demeaning comments kept coming one after another. I sat up and my chair scraped the floor-like nails on a chalkboard. My wand was out faster then you could say trial and I had it pointing at her throat. I begun to say an unforgivable curse.