Time Turner

Hope You Like It! Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year !!!

Draco's POV:

I sat down on Hermione's bed and brought out her quill in the drawer and some spare parchment. I can't predict the future and what will happen so before I went to get Hermione back I began writing her a letter.

Hermione,

Yes Draco

My heart stopped as the ink rose up in the pages.

Hermione if you get this you must know I had to do it I love you. Despite anything and if anything happens to me I just want you to know that.

Draco what are you talking about?

How are you doing this? Just wondering.

Oh, right. I enchanted this quill so that my spirit (however my spirit hasn't been updated since twenty four hours ago) lives in this. What are you going to do that seems so terrible.

Hermione, this may come as a shock but I am going to bring you back to life with the time turner.

NO! NO! NO! DRACO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! SOMETHING DRASTIC CAN HAPPEN YOU DON'T MESS WITH TIME TRAVEL. SOME WIZARDS AND WITCHES NEVER COME BACK!

I know, thats why I was writing the letter. I have to Hermione, I love you.

I love you to Draco. Take this quill with you, take the invisibility cloak with you AND MAKE SURE YOU ALSO TAKE THE TIME TURNER. But first Draco before anything Actually happens you must meet with the time council.

Time Council?

Tap the face of the time turner twice.

I tapped the face of the time turner twice and I was sent in a twisting motion that felt like apparating. I flew upwards and landed upon a clock face and I fell on my behind. There was a ticking noise that kept grasping my attention and dozens of clock faces stared back at me. A voice came from nowhere and started rattling of details about my life.

"I know what you plan to do Draco Malfoy, it cannot work not unless a drastic consequence occurs."

"So I can bring her back to life?" I asked.

"I tell you terrible consequences."

"What is it?" I pressed.

"I cannot tell you all I can say is you will both be safe but I can't assure you in the way you want Hermione to be." This voice was seriously starting to annoy me.

"Goodbye Draco Malfoy."

I began to scream out wait I have one more question but there was nobody there as I twisted my way through the veil and onto Hermione's bed.

Hermione, we're going to bring you back to safety."

Okay here's the checklist.

Time Turner

Invisibility cloak

This Quill

Your wand

My Love

Hermione, I love you. Yes though, I have. What happens if I meet myself?

You cannot!

Okay cause I can hear myself coming.

APPARATE! NOW!

I quickly threw everything in a bag and apparated to the first thing I could think of. Hawaii. I looked around and realised that at this moment my other self was frantically searching the castle for Hermione and using the coin to let everyone know that Hermione was missing, to keep alert and that I was going to go see my dad and work out what was happening. I felt a twisting feeling in my gut and I knew that I already had apparated to Malfoy Manor. I tossed my bag on the floor and searched for the invisibility cloak.

I threw it on and drew my wand apparating to the lounge room in Malfoy Manor.

(This next paragraph Draco is reminiscing this is what his "other self" was doing.)

I can remember the conversation as if I was reading it. We were discussing how Stacey had Hermione in a hidden room in the Manor (meanwhile winking at the button next to his hand) and that she was torturing her and awaiting our arrival so that the Death Eaters could destroy everyone and come out on top with power and rule the Wizarding world. At this exact moment in the conversation I was sending everyone a message and to come prepared. Now I was asking my dad if everyone was ready because they were coming my dad pulled back the door and showed my other self that everyone was ready. In less than two minutes Harry, Ron, Ginny and everybody else had arrived and in that instant I remember hitting the button hard and charging into the room.

(Back to real life Draco)

I gripped my wand tightly and ran into the room. I ran straight to Hermione and watched how beautiful she is when she's fiery and determined. Everything around me was a commotion from shouts to screams to flashes of red and flashes of green People were falling over, hitting their head and becoming paralyzed. But in the midst of it all I could only think about Hermione Granger. I quickly awoke from my day dream to find Hermione barely ten centimeters away from the green light and I pulled her away. We both fell back and I watched as Hermione hit her head against the floor. I looked down at Hermione and blood began to pour from her head. Other me ran up to Hermione and stared with horror.

"What's going on?" Stacey asked. There was a bang and half of the ministry of magic ran in. A lady came up to me, took mine and Hermione's hand and apparated. The walls were starch white and there was bustling women in nurse uniforms. There was a large desk that had Saint Mungo's Emergency written on it. I a matter of minutes Hermione was in a hospital bed and I watched over her.

I woke up in a plastic chair with a blue cushion behind me. The Daily Prophet lay on the floor beside me. A woman who seemed like a nurse looked at me and sucked her breathe in.

"We're doing everything we can Mr Malfoy but it seems Hermione Jean Granger has lost her memory."

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************

Okay So I've been rewriting this chapter millions of times!!!!!!!! I just can't get the Time Turner bit correct!!!!!! Please bare with me!!!! I know it's not that great!!!! Please R & R I want your opinion on Hermione losing her memory!!!!! More questions will be answered next chapter (Stacey, Luna and other questions). I love my Followers!!!!!! Oh and This is my late Christmas Present for you!!!! I am going on Holiday so don't expect an update before the tenth of January but I can't promise anything!!!!! Love you all!!!!