Stacey The Siren

Hope you like it!!!!!!

Draco's POV:

She had strawberry blonde hair with brown streaks, it wasn't her natural hair colour. She had piercing blue eyes and red lips. She wore jeans and a halter top, she had Converse high tops. She was very similar to what I remember-except she'd lost that wholesome goodness in her. Instead it was replaced with a cold heart and piercing eyes. I must have been daydreaming as Ursula's laugh rung in my ears and I broke out in a cold sweat.

"Draco," Stacey's voice was shrilly and cold. She walked up to me her hand going up and down my arm. My body froze and electric currents ran through me, I felt every nerve ending melt at her touch and I couldn't believe that after all this time she could do this to me.

"Remember me?" She asked, she wore a cold mask but I could see her-my childhood Stacey. I did, I really did. I felt myself nod and it felt as if we were the only one in the room.

"Did you like your fathers little escapade?" She asked.

"Not really-what was that all about?" I asked breaking out of my trance.

"We are sick of being treated like dirt." She said. I was confused. Since when did she care? Nobody knows about her.

"Why do you care?" I retorted.

"You think Voldermort was the leader? You think that Bellatrix was his second in command? Think again. I was second in command, now I am first. Those dastardly muggles and mudbloods need to go. And these poor death eaters it is only right that we take a stance." I was shocked.

"How were you second in command..." I trailed off.

"Thats not important right now." She replied.

"Now we need to talk plans." Stacey drew her attention away from me and back to the table. I was still in shock about how she had climbed the 'social ladder,' especially after all the foster homes.

"Draco? Do you have any ideas?" She asked. I couldn't do this, I loved Hermione, she was mine forever and I was going to change. For her.

"I'm not part of this. Absolutely no way." I explained.

"What if we lose!" I screamed.

"What if we get hurt?" I said.

"Draco! We have nothing to lose! We are already at the bottom of the heap. The only way to go is up." She replied. She was persistent and I could see how Ursula was working for her.

"No. I'm not doing this." I turned away. I brought out my wand and closed my eyes. I began to apparate me when Stacey kissed me. I lost concentration. My lips were on fire and all I wanted to do was kiss her back. My subconsciousness was telling me that I had to get back to Hermione and that this was only lust-fuel from childhood memories. But it felt like love. I pulled away and it appeared that everyone had left the room.

Stacey's POV:

I felt bad, I really did. I couldn't help being a Siren, I couldn't help making men fall at my feet. I turned around it seemed that everyone had apparated, they had listened to my instructions. I knew where his room was and I knew everything I needed to, to get him to get this good crap out of his head. I wasn't sure what had put it there but I was going to squeeze it out of him. I took his hand and dragged him to his room. He stood there, ready to walk out. I had to give him credit he could resist a siren, I gave him another kiss and let my tongue roam his mouth. I pushed him to his room and he obliged. As we were walking I pulled up my shirt.

We entered his bedroom, I felt bad, I really did he was so good to me. Something inside him stopped and I knew that my siren powers and our history would persuade him. We fell onto the bed and he gave me reluctant kisses. I knew that I had to talk to him while I had the chance, but would need him to well... I threw off his pants and he sat up moving up on the bed.

"Do you want me to go further?" I asked giving him a kiss. "Join us. Draco. Join us." I enticed him.

Sorry For tHE Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please R & R!!!!! I LOVE MY FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************