Let It Go

*********************

Hope you guys like it!!!!!!! Now I really need you guys to read the blurb at the bottom it's important about the final chapters!!!!!!!!!!!! Ps this was written on my tablet so English and stuff is terrible oh and bolds not working!!!!

*********************

Hermione's POV:

"Guys! I couldn't have loved Draco Malfoy he's a death eater! I'm a member of The Golden Trio! It's just absurd and insane! I mean come on you really believe he could have changed? Please!" I explained.

"Hermione, you loved him. Trust me we thought it was impossible! If it wasn't for you and your love Draco would have never changed and right now there could have been a massive wizarding war." Harry retorted.

"But he he's Draco!" I said.

"You were able to look past that Hermione and I'm sure you can do it again."

"You were always such a romantic Ginny! Besides what if I don't fall back in love with Draco? Why should I keep him hanging just so he will constantly be met with unrequited love? We should just tell him I can't get my memory back so that he can leave and move on with his life!" I reply.

"Hermione you haven't even given yourself a chance to fall back in love with him!" Ginny says.

"If you say that he's a really good guy then I don't want to hurt his feelings if I don't fall back in love with him."

"Um can I come in?" I glance up to see Draco at the door and I nod. I notice something different about Draco his hair isn't gelled back and is nice and loose. I realised how much I liked that, his eyes weren't piercing but I can get lost in them.

"Sorry to bother you Mione uh I mean Hermione but I thought that you guys should read this." I could tell he was incredibly nervous as if one wrong move would be a time bomb. I figure I should take Ginny's approach and I give him a smile as I sit up on the bed.

"Bloody Hell who knew Stacey was a siren!" Ron exclaimed.

"Let alone Voldermort's adopted niece." Harry finishes. I can't really see much as I watch everyone pour over The Daily Prophet. Draco is focusing on a crack in the wall, he must have detected a gaze and he glances over at me. I give him a nervous smile and the corner of his lip ever so slightly turns upwards.

Draco's POV:

"Guys can you please leave?" Hermione asks. I tuck a strand of hair in and begin to walk out.

"Not you Draco. Ginny, Harry, Ron, please leave let me talk with Draco." I watch as they reluctantly leave and I focus on that crack in the wall again.

"So, is it true? Or is it just some stupid prank?" Honestly I wish I could make myself believe it was just a prank, then life would be easier id be the guy who made Hermione fall in love with him and then walk right out of her life. Though that's not the reality, the reality is that my stomach is bawling over, I need to vomit, cry, kiss her, marry her and know that I could spend eternity with her. But in reality only I love her and she doesn't even remember us falling in love. Can we fall in love again can she bring back her memory or is our relationship stuck like this? Stuck in a rut with no resolution, just like my life without Hermione.

"Hermione, just let it go, what we had probably wasn't even real! I mean you said it yourself! I'm a prestigious 'ex' death eater with riches and an amazing life with wealth and everything you can ask for. It's like a playboy falling for a geek, I know that in books it always works out but between us it won't. So you know what? Don't waste your time just let it go and move on with your life." I couldn't believe what I just said of course my guard went up, I showed that I was above her just so I can make myself feel better. Stupid insecurities! But honestly if Hermione and I simply 'don't work out' then I shouldn't waste my reputation. Or so I keep trying to convince myself. Of course I can't convince myself, but at least now Hermione can fall in love with someone and not have to go through complications she can just get on with her life. I don't know how I'll get through mine but if I act like I don't care, everyone will remember me as a cool as a cucumber guy who saved the wizarding world and then probably marry a woman who is good at sex and just live an average love life.

I watch Hermione's face crumble and she looks away.

"If that's how you feel then okay. Are you sure you don't want to give it a try? I'm willing to." Hermione offers. I want yell out that I'd love to and see how far this takes me, but what happens if I take this risk and we get stuck? Perhaps never fall in love after that and not move on. After all it's better to just let it go and start a fresh. Maybe I can remove the memory from my mind and live the average life.

"Honestly I think that we should just go our superset ways I mean come one I'm Draco Malfoy and if we leave now we won't look desperate and my reputation can be upheld. I'm sorry it has to be this way though." I tell her.

"Oh of course I guess it probably would have never worked out anyway." She adds.

"Anyway bye." I say. Hermione gives a wave and I walk towards the door. I take a look back and practically scold myself I'm going to leave the most amazing thing and not even give her a kiss? But what happens if she doesn't want one? I leave my body up to impulse and I run towards her and land a kiss on her lips. My lips melt into hers and it feels as if I'm kissing the Hermione ganger who actually remembers having an us. Hermione actually participates in the kiss and I get lost in the kiss. I feel pressure on my shoulders but I ignore it as I scoop my arms behind her back locking us in the kiss. My hand knot in her hair and I feel a surge of pain through my bottom lip. I quickly pull away to see Hermione breathless, her eyes are wide open and she gives a faint smile.

"Sorry Mione, I, I don't know what got into me." I tell her.

"It's alright." Hermione says as she states at something behind me.

"For the record, I really did love you." I reply as I get up walk out of the room and not even glance back.

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************

**************************

Okay so I have left you with a really sad bit but hopefully it gets you thinking about this question: I have an idea that can finish the story in about three chapters or one that will probably last ten!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys want a longer version (which I think is a better version!!!!!!!!!) or a short finish!!! You guys decide!!!!! Both fan fiction and wattpaders!!

**************