Your Enemy, My Boyfriend

Chapter 15:

Draco's POV:

Ron pulled out his wand and stuck it to my throat. My heart skipped a beat and Hermione panicked.

"Ronald Weasely take it away now!" Ginny yelped. I was surprised to see Ron pull back his wand.

"Not here anyway." Harry replied. I didn't exactly no what that was supposed to mean.

"Mione, why did you take us here?" I asked not even realising that I probably shouldn't call her that.

"Mione? Your fricking kidding right?" Ron said. Hermione blushed and she seemed embarrassed.

"Lets go somewhere." Hermione said. That was the first thing she had said in a while and I was worried about where this would lead to.

"Only if it involves food." Ron said again.

"Yeah sure, I'll lead the way." Hermione replied.

We followed Hermione and everyone was pretty quiet. We arrived at a place called The Cheese Cake Factory when Ron took the lead and we followed him into The Cheese Cake Factory he walked in and sat on a retro style booth. It had two red seats and a table between the two. Hermione slid into one couch Harry, Ron and Ginny slid in the other so I sat next to Hermione.

"So whats all this about eh?" Ron said. I took Hermione's hand underneath the table and gave it a light squeeze.

"Well," I began. "Hermione and I" I went to go on when Hermione cut in.

"We're together."

"Awww." Their finishing each others sentences.

"You've gotta be bloody kidding me!" Ron yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at us. A man in a uniform stood at the foot of the table with a pad. He handed us the menus and walked away.

The chattering started up again and I looked down at the retro style diner menu. There was a range of cheesecakes and pastas.

"Well I've picked what I want." Ron said. I found him really rude and I had a good mind to just slap him. But really that wasn't the way to go.

"When did this all begin?" Harry asked. Personally I wanted to tell him the truth. I was pretty sure Hermione wanted to as well.

"Well Hermione and I were chosen to be "Honor Students," and we began to talk and well." I didn't continue, it was really awkward and I was nervous.

"He apologized and said he wanted to change and things went from there." Hermione continued.

"Do you love him?" Harry asked.

"Yes." Hermione replied without hesitation.

"More than me?" Ron asked. Hermione shyly nodded and Harry turned to me.

"Do you love her?" Harry asked.

"Yes." I answered truthfully.

"And the Death Eater stuff has stopped?" I hesitated but decided to say that yes it has and how I would never hurt Hermione like that. It seemed to be good for everyone and Hermione squeezed my hand.

"Hermione, as he ever hurt you?" Harry asked.

"No." Hermione answered.

"Then I accept you." Harry replied. I was shocked at how fast he seemed to accept me. Hermione squeezed my hand. I nodded and said thank you.

"But I still hate you, I am angry at you and don't forgive you. I'm only accepting you because of Hermione."

"I understand that." I told him.

"Don't ruddy look at me that way Hermione." Ron announced. Ginny quickly slapped Ron on the arm.

"Stop being so rude!" She exclaimed.

"Ow!" Ron rubbed his arm furiously and the same waiter stood at the foot of our table.

He had a twirled mustache and a buzz cut.

"What would you like to order?" He asked. Ron went first ordering a plate of chicken and pasta. Ginny ordered a small bowl of pasta and Harry ordered some chicken as well. Hermione ordered Spaghetti Napolitana and I ordered Bolognese. He took our menus and walked away. We were quiet when a few minutes later our food arrived. Ron dove in heartily and Hermione and I let our hands drift apart eating. The sizes were enormous and mine was really garlicky.

Ginny finished her food first, Harry next, Hermione afterward, me and then Ron.

"That was ruddy good eh? Ready for dessert!" Ron licked his fingers and personally I thought I was going to be sick.

"Yeah it was amazing." Ginny agreed. Mustache guy returned, picked up our plates and left us the dessert menu.

"Well dunno about you but I'm gonna order the cheesecake." Ron told us.

"Ginny, do you want to split the Strawberry cheesecake?" Harry asked.

"Yeah sure." She replied. She smiled and Ron looked disgusted.

"Yeah I'll probably take the chocolate mud cake." Hermione said.

"I'll probably order the same thing." I replied.

"Thats cute." Ginny said, suppressing a smile.

"No it's ruddy disgusting!" Ron exclaimed. Hermione took my hand and I let her.

Mustache guy arrived again and asked if we were ready to order dessert. We nodded and ordered. Literally two seconds later he gave us the desserts. Ron looked delighted until Ginny and Harry began sharing their dessert. Hermione and I both ate our mud cake in silence. It was delicious, chocolaty and balanced with a generous helping of cream, ice cream and strawberries. I mused at how we were having lunch civilly. We ended up finishing our dessert. Hermione managed to have muggle money in her pocket and she paid the bill. We stood in a corner hidden between the pearl shop and The Cheese Cake Factory.

"Draco, I'm with Harry. You seem to have changed, the way you didn't retaliate when I annoyed you. In fact you were really civil about it. I accept you. I hate you nonetheless I don't mind you dating Hermione. Especially if you treat her correctly."

"Thank you Ron." I said shaking his hand.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I need to go." Ginny replied. We nodded our heads in agreement. Harry and Ron gave Hermione a hug and they shook my hand. We apararted back to Hogsmeade and we made our way back to Hogwarts. When Hermione asked me if we were going to my parents house. I had no idea what to say.

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************