Sex?

Chapter 17: Chapter 17-Sex?

Hope you like it! Oh and in regards to the title they don't go all the way. If you want to skip the sex bit I have highlighted where you can skip!

Chapter 17:

RECAP: We aparated back to Hogsmeade and we made our way back to Hogwarts. When Hermione asked me if we were going to my parents house. I had no idea what to say.

Hermione's POV:

I watched Draco shift back and forth as if he was hiding something. I became curious and he hesitated.

"Um my dad his trial is um next week. I didn't really tell my mum, because well, you see I didn't want to upset her. It's not that I don't want to tell it's just that, she's going through a tough time." He looked at me intently and I smiled. I understood really it's not that fair.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Draco. If there's anything you want I I'm there." I told him.

"I know Mione, I know." He smiled. People began giving us weird looks.

"You don't want to go public yet?" I asked.

"Sorry Mione." I could tell he really was sorry and we parted ways, walking back to Hogwarts.

We arrived back at our dorm around the same time. He closed the door behind us and grabbed me nice and hard. He gave me a kiss, and I felt electrified. Every part of my body was on fire and I leaned in.

Draco's POV:

It was a sorry kiss really, sorry for lying, well deceiving really. The kiss was like electric currents and I could feel every part of my body yearn for more. I deepened the kiss and I could feel the roof of her mouth. Every feeling I felt intensified, I knew that she wanted to wait but I figured there was no harm in trying. Obviously I wouldn't push her-I do have some decency but just enough to see where she wanted to go. I brought her over to her bed and her hair fanned out I could smell her. Just like the Armontentia potion that Slughorn one showed us. It was the smell of parchment and her hair. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and lay on top of her. She turned me on my back, and to know learn how rough she was made me want her even more. I pulled down her sleeve and gave her a kiss, it was more so like sucking really.

Stop Here:

She felt my chest again and I mused as last time I had her in this position and she felt my chest as well. It was good to know she liked that. I slipped off my shirt and her hands roamed around to my back and pulled me tighter. I wanted to see if I could get her out of her shirt but I figured I'd have to try harder. I kissed a trail down to the rim of her collar and she didn't pull back not this time anyway. I turned her on her back. So that way I was on top of her. I slipped my knee in between her legs and again she didn't stop. It was fun. If anything she wanted me even more now. My body was electrified and I wanted nothing more than to go further. I fingered the bottom of her top. she didn't stop either. I pulled it up over her head, I was amazed and realised that yes less was more I had wondered as to what her breasts had looked like and I was dumbfounded. Her robe had obviously covered up most of it. I kissed a trail from her belly to the rim of her bra and it seemed that yes she didn't mind.

I unhitched her bra and felt like I was in forbidden territory. I moved my hands toward her breasts and let them softly caress her. Her hands stopped and they moved down to my belt she undid it and she threw down my pants. Hermione was wild.

"Draco." She crooned. She was out of her skirt in no time and she let her hands hover above my briefs and she pulled them away. I wasn't going to force her. She turned me around so I was on my back and now it was her turn to slip her knee in my legs and I couldn't help it. I wanted her so badly I froze for an instant and realised that it wasn't fair on Hermione, yes I loved her but she would be so ashamed of herself. She took my hands and put them between her legs. I wanted nothing more than to please her but I couldn't do it. Hermione deserved better, I was going to wait. She wasn't in her right mind. I pulled her off me and put her top over her and her skirt. She threw them off again and I pulled my pants back on.

Start Here:

She paused and tears fell from her eyes. I sat next to her and hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I wasn't good enough. Oh Draco I'm so sorry I'm nothing compared to Pansy. She must be a sex goddess and I'm a virgin. Thats why you stopped isn't it?" She kept sobbing and I tightened the hug. I let myself move away from her face and looked her in the eyes.

"Hermione Jean Granger. I love you. I want you. But if I know you, you'll be ashamed of yourself tomorrow. If anything you were amazing. And you're right you're nothing compared to Pansy. Because you're untouched territory making you even more of a sexual desire. Hermione, you're not ready. I know that, I can see it in your eyes. You don't need to please me. I love you, and not having sex wont change that. I respect you far too much." I told her the truth and she smiled.

We ended up just kissing and holding each other for the rest of the night. With our clothes on.

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************