Mum, Dad, Meet Hermione

Hope you like it!!!!!!! DEDICATED TO MYFRIENDSTOLDME

Hermione's POV:

We apparated to The Malfoy Manor, we must have been in what looked like their kitchen. Narcissa sat in a chair, Lucius holding her hand. She looked happy and in love, then she saw me. Lucius automatically stood up his wand out. Draco pulled me quickly behind him.

"What is this filth doing in my house!" Lucius yelled out. I felt a pang of hurt.

"Dad! This is Hermione," Draco couldn't continue as Lucius had finished his sentence for him.

"Filth." He muttered.

"Dad!" Draco defended on my behalf.

"Why would you bring that girl, in here." Lucius said with distaste.

"I I'm here to say that I love her." Narcissa looked up at me and then to Draco who looked proud to present me as his 'girlfriend.' Lucius sat down and shook his head. Narcissa stood up, she moved over to Draco and looked at him lovingly. She brought herself over to me and I stopped breathing. I was so nervous, she studied my features from my eyes to my nose to my hair.

"So this is who brought that glint to your eye!" Narcissa smiled.

"I, I tried to tell you," Draco said his hands in his pockets scuffing his feet. I just wanted to go over to him and kiss him. Putting my hands in his hair, my hands roaming his hard chest and let him hold me. I woke out of my trance as Narcissa pulled me in for a hug. I awkwardly accepted the hug and saw Lucius his lip curled in anger and disgust. I became upset even though they would think it's all a hoax it hurt that they wouldn't accept me.

"How about Draco, your father and I have a little chat. Hmm? Hermione dear do you mind stepping out for a bit? Thank You." I was a little confused and hoped that Draco could let me know what was happening.

They came back about ten minutes later and I was waiting at the closed door for them. I could only hear mismatched words and whispers.

"Come, sit down would you like some tea?" Narcissa offered as they walked out of the kitchen.

"Yes please." I said, whilst being ushered into their lounge room. There was a large deer head above the artificial fire place. Their lounges were made of chocolate velvet and the carpet looked like it was made of animal fur. I knew that Draco's family was wealthy but not this wealthy. Narcissa flicked her wand so that the sofas were all seated in a circle with a table in the middle. Draco took my hand and sat down next to me, Lucius and Narcissa sat opposite us. Tea and biscuits were laid out neatly on the table. The tea pot poured itself into a glass of cream china and I held it in my hands. Resentment and disgust was masked by love and a hint of the Malfoy trademark, prejudice.

"So how are you?" Narcissa asked.

"Oh, I'm good, thanks mum I'm just wondering about whether the ministry of magic has come due to father's little escapade?" Draco asked coldly.

"What was I supposed to do? Rot in Azkaban? Definitely not. Besides I've bewitched myself so that only people that have any immediate correlation to the Malfoy family, for example love can see that I am, Lucius Malfoy. Besides, Draco, Hermione," He nodded at each of us "I have decided to change just as my son has." Everything fell silent and Narcissa turned to me and smiled.

"So how did this relationship come about?" Lucius asked. Draco began to tell of our encounter as Honor Student's and how our relationship progressed.

We ended up having a good time, Draco seemed to enjoy himself and Narcissa seemed happy that Draco was happy. Lucius was no longer cold and I actually had a very good time. I taught them some muggle terminology, muggle contraptions and they were particularly interested in how we get around without magic. They seemed... really accepting, which was a shock, I was a muggle born after all. They laughed at our crazy obsession with the internet and our unmoving pictures. I learnt about the ways of a rich Malfoy and they even taught me their pompous glares, which was unusually fun. I was no longer afraid of Draco's parents, I wasn't even nerved when I was invited back to their house. We laughed and laughed and I realised that I don't even want Lucius to go to Azkaban.

"This has been amazing mum and dad but Hermione and I should really be getting back." Draco said.

"Oh, of course, well goodbye, Hermione, Draco! It has been great meeting you!" Lucius replied. Narcissa pulled me in for a hug and pulled me away peering into my eyes.

"Hermione, the glint you've brought into my sons eyes, it's amazing. Thank you, it's good to see him happy," I gave her a smile.

"I don't know if you've realised, but I love your son." I replied. She gave me a close hug and I let her. She seemed warm, comforting and she smelled sweet and sickly. There was a crack and in front of the artificial fire place and a girl seemingly a year or so younger than Draco and I stood there. Her hair was wild as it settled around her shoulders, it was pale blonde, she wore a pair of jeans a green shirt and converses.

"Draco!" She said excitedly she didn't seem to notice me as she smiled at the sight of him. Draco stood there awkwardly and turned to face me. Stacey followed his gaze and her face turned cold, hard and upset all at the same time.

Stacey's POV:

I wasn't exactly having the best day, in fact it was most certainly a terrible day. And then I decide to apparate into The Malfoy Manor to find Draco Malfoy there with his parents. With a girl. I felt a mixture of emotions, jealousy, hurt, anger, sadness and pain. Who was this girl? She had elegant brown hair that found it's way down her shoulder, she looked effortless, sleek and chic. The way Draco looked at her hurt. I still liked him and with this whole revenge plan I was trying to organize, I know I have to take this girl down with me. I quickly hid my emotions.

"Hello! I don't know if you know, I'm Stacey! It's so good to meet you." I said masking myself, it was good to be able to switch between personalities so that nobody could see my true colours.

"I, I, I'm Hermione Granger. It's good to meet you." Hermione Granger, however wasn't so good. Already I can tell that she's nervous, she knows about me, she is wary and isn't pleased to meet me.

"Stacey, Hermione. Hermione, Stacey." Draco said. Hermione inhaled and exhaled, I wasn't wanted here. I was never wanted anywhere.

"Anyway, we need to go. Bye!" Draco said all too quickly. He took Hermione's hand and they apparated with a crack. I was going to take down Hermione Granger if my life depended on it. She was not going to take away the love of my life.

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************

Hope you liked this chapter!!!!!! Sorry For The Cliffhanger!Please R & R but please if you are going to criticize do so, but please do it kindly! I love all my followers and I love my Beta CuteBlndeGoddess! Mione Rose A.