Respect

Chapter 12:

Hermione's POV:

As McGonagall left the dorm I turned to look at Draco. I couldn't believe everything I had heard. Admittedly it was better than I thought it would be, Ginny really did know how to embarrass me. Draco had his hands in his pockets and he scuffed his feet.

"Thanks for tonight Draco, Ginny really seemed to enjoy it." I said.

"Yeah she certainly enjoyed prying in my life eh?" I couldn't tell if Draco enjoyed it either.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"It wasn't too bad, I mean I was with you." Draco mumbled. He really knew how to make a girl woo over him.

"Awwww." I said.

"Anyway, I need to go to bed." Draco said. I felt that I had to reward him, no it's not that. I wanted to reward him.

Draco went to turn away when I grabbed him hard-full force and gave him a passionate kiss. I entangled my hands in his hair and he held my back. We fell upon the bed and we kept kissing. He pulled away and I went to get up when he kissed a trail down to my chest. I didn't stop him for some reason. My hands moved away from his back and toward his chest. His chest was hard and muscly I could feel them. He lay down on the bed and I felt myself move up towards him. His hand made lines on my back which made me shiver. It tingled. He took off his shirt and I knew I should stop him. I let myself sink into him, he tugged at my shirt and I stopped pulling myself away. It wasn't that I didn't want to continue it was more so the fact that I always wanted to be the respectful girl. The girl that let the boys wonder what I had.

"Mione, did I do something wrong?" Draco asked.

"Draco, it was perfect." I went to go on but he cut me off.

"So why did you pull away?" I felt bad that Draco thought this was his fault.

"I, I know you might not like this. But I'm not the type of girl to have sex. Not yet anyway. I mean the less I reveal the more you can wonder. Right?" I said hoping this was satisfactory.

"Yeah, but you're driving me crazy." He answered truthfully.

"Understandable. Anyway time to sleep. Night Draco." I said.

* *

I finished my shower and threw on my Gryffindor robes. Walking out of my room and ready to meet Draco. He gave me a kiss and my lips tingled.

"Anyway Hermione I better go first." Draco said.

"I love you Mione." He said.

"Draco Malfoy, I love you too." He smiled and stepped out of the dorm. I was getting tired of sneaking around, I really wanted to be with him freely. I knew what Draco would have to deal with if he told everyone though. The blood prejudice was huge, I was only lucky that Ginny was, well Ginny. I know that Harry might be accepting after a certain period of time, but I also know that Ron will be extremely frustrated. Perhaps even hate me.

I walked out of the dorm and into The Great Hall. I plonked myself down next Ginny facing Draco. It was like a ritual now, I began to eat and Ginny begun talking rapidly.

"I cannot believe last night. I witnessed something I swear I never would have thought. He's changed. But Hermione, how are you going to tell Ron and Harry."

"Ginny, I have no idea." It seems as if my prayers were answered when Mcgonagall stood at the podium Dumbledore once stood at.

"All Hogwarts students will be allowed to visit Hogsmeade whom are in their third year and above. And have permission!" An eruption of cheers sounded and Mcgonagall took a pause.

"However can Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy please come up to the stage. Thank you. You may return to your food." Draco and I both stood up at the same time and met Mcgonagall at the podium.

"Mr Malfoy, Miss Granger as part of the 'Honor Student role' you are allowed to go where ever you wish on that day. However you are to return to Hogwarts at an appropriate hour." Draco said thank you and we walked back down to our seats.

"So what was that about Hermione?" Ginny asked.

"Oh, Mcgonagall was just saying that we were able to go wherever and whenever during the visit to Hogsmeade." I replied.

"We could meet Harry and Ron there. Perhaps with Draco?" Ginny said. I seriously considered this thought.

"That sounds like a good idea. I'll ask Draco." I agreed. I shoveled down my breakfast and I felt a dreading sensation as I realised how awkward it would be. What had I gotten myself into?

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************