Chapter 1

"Who are you?"I covered my body under the water.My voice was shaky.My hands covering my breasts.

"Zander"He smiles.There was a pause before he said."Are you coming out of the water anytime soon?"His voice sounded sarcastic.

"Well I-I'm not exactly dressed."

"I figured"His eyes flash to the ground to the small heap of clothes.

"Could you just turn around for a minute?"My voice sounded scratchy and I cringed.

"I guess?"He turns around and walks a couple steps from my clothes.I get out of the water as quick and quietly as I can.I slip the now wet clothes on.

"You can turn"He spins around slowly.I was sure I looked a mess my hair like a wet dog and probably smelled like one too.

"What's your name?"

"Camilla I'm from the White Oak Pack"

"Oh"He nods.I didn't like how uncomfortable this was.

"What pack are you from"

"Crimson Moon"His voice dripped with pride.I gasp.

"Your pack is d-dangerous"I swear I didn't mean to sound like this,I don't know why my voice kept sounding so scratchy.

"But we're not.We're not.It's just rumors mostly."He shrugged.He made it sound so nonchalant.

"And you're the alpha"I nod.This was too much.I felt dizzy.I instantly felt his power but barely acknowledged it.Since we were mates I guess his power wasn't that,powerful.

"You okay?You look like you're going to pass out"He walked towards me and softly touched my arm,sparks.

"I'm fine"I nod not trying to worry him.He gave me a wary look but finally agreed.I pulled my hand back quickly.

"You're sure?"I nod again taking deep breaths.It fell quiet.Clearly neither of us had a mate before,what was the procedure?How soon am I supposed to move to his pack?Do I even have to ?

"Do you wanna go to my pack?"He asks softly sending a shiver up my arm from his soft touch again.

"I have to go to mine,I wanna change"He nodded silently.My voice was almost silent. I grabbed his hand again to steady myself

We walked to my pack slowly."Am I gonna move in with you?"I ask.I had already knew the answer,I guess I wouldn't hurt to ask though.

"Yes"I couldn't deny how deep and sexy his voice was.

~~~sorry for the length on some of the chapters.i started writing this book seriously 5 years ago so there's gonna be a lot of cringey and misspelling.dont have the effort to edit it,maybe in the future.it gets better later on,i promise~~~