Chapter 16

Summer's hands roam all over my body stopping at my V-line.She moans in my mouth while she kisses me.They don't feel,or taste or even have the same sparks I get when I kiss Camilla.I need to stop but I dont know if I can.

Her hands start making there way up my six pack.Summer removes her hands and slips them into my pants.She starts palming my dick.I grab her wrists and I step away from her,trying to leave but then she says.

"Zander that little mate of yours that trusts you that's probably all down the drain now isn't it"SHIT SHIT SHIT.She can feel it.I need to get to her before she assumes the worst.

Rhys?Rhys? How's Melanie is she okay? Is Camilla okay? I ask him but all I hear Is silence.

I know Rhys would ignore me after what I did I'm a fucking idiot.I don't deserve Camilla she needs someone that would wouldn't cheat and that's exactly what I did.

I hate myself.

And I don't know how Camilla will ever forgive me if she will.Maybe I should just accept the rejection then she can have a second chance mate.I don't know if I should go see her or if she doesn't want to see me.

~~~~~(Camillas Pov)~~~~~
"I love you too now get to class we can't have a failing Alpha"I tease him.And he leaves the classroom.Now I sit and learn math.After about ten minutes after class started I feel a burn I my heart like mild heartburn.A minute later my body is full on on fire.I can't feel anything my hands are numb my legs are numb and I scream out in pain,which everyone in the class to look at me.I start sweating my heart clenches and this is the absolute worst feeling I have ever felt.Like heart break but worst.I'm still crying and panting and shaking and screaming and no one seems to be helping me.

"Help please" I rasp my voice comes out lower than a whisper because of screaming my throat is on fire and it hurts,it's also raw.Did something happen to Zander is he dead?Did he get hurt?

"Camilla are you okay? Do you need to see the nurse?"The teacher (human) asks.

"No I just need a drink of water"I race out of the class with my string bag on my back and run the water fountain.I turn it on The second I touch the water my whole body starts spasming and I fall to the ground in tears.Is Zander okay?If he's not I could not live with myself,I know I act like a bitch sometimes but I really do love him.I close my eyes.Trying to stop the pain I try to stand but my whole body is on fire and spasming and numb all at once.It felt like getting all of your teeth pulled out at once,like losing your heart and it getting replaced with a lump of coal.

I wake up in the nurse's office on a cot.
"Mrs Coleman you're awake"The nurse comes over with a small paper cup and another on with pills in it.I take the pills and swallow them with the water.My body feels fine now no burning and I was grateful for that.

"Who brought me here?"I ask sitting up on the cot.

"A young man named Flynn I believe"

Flynn?Flynn Grimes?I haven't talked to him since middle school.Flynn what does he look like I used to have a little crush on him when we we're friends.Actually we were best friends until we didn't really have classes together anymore so we parted ways,he lives in my neighborhood

"Is he still here?"I ask because the curtain is closed."He's just outside the curtain"

"Okay thanks"I pull down my shirt and fix my messy hair and walk out nervous to see him.
"Flynn?"I see a hot looking black haired guy sitting down on a chair looking at his phone,nervously maybe?

The second he stands up I look into his blue eyes,they are great,but I still prefer green "Camilla I'm so glad you're okay I thought something was really wrong with you"He rushes over and hugs me.I hug him back and we stay like that comfortably for a couple minutes.

"I'm sorry but I really need to go find someone."I say just remembering Zander.

Zander? Are you okay? I ask him through mindlink.
Princess are you okay? Zander asks unsure.
You're not hurt? where are you? I ask.
Outside

I race outside the building to find Zander sitting in his car with what looks like puffy eyes was he crying?Was it because I was hurt?What happened while I was unconscious?

"Zander what's wrong?"
He sniffles and wipes his eyes."Huh? Nothing,I was just worried about you"
I'm not believing it but decide to ignore the sickening feeling.
"Well I'm okay"I smile lightly.
"I know and I'm so happy"Although he says he's happy there is an underlying sadness about his voice and actions.Zander gets out of his car and pulls me into an embrace.

"Zander why do you smell like Summer?"
"Why do you smell like Flynn?"He retorts back.
"I asked first"
"Really are we in kindergarten?"He smirks a little.
"Stop trying to change the subject,why do you smell like Summer?"
"Because she ran into me in the hallway,why do you smell like that mutt Flynn"he spits out his name angrily.I have a gut feeling Zander is lieing but I need to answer his question first

"Because he took me to the nurse's office after I passed out"
"Zander do you know why I passed out"I ask sort of accusingly.
"No"He says no emotion in his eyes or voice.
"Okay?,Zander are you sure you're okay?"
"Yes!Stop asking that"he snaps at me with anger throughout his voice.I frown but don't push him on it not wanting to be screamed at again.I look down at the ground before I hear.

"Cam!Cam!"I see a black haired blue eyed boy running my way,a certain one named Flynn.

"Hey you forgot your backpack"He breathes out.
"Oh my gosh thank you I wouldn't even noticed "He hands my bag over and I throw it over my shoulder.

"Alpha"Flynn bows his head to Zander respectfully."Flynn"Zander says,his whole entire ora has power around and it kind of turns me on.I know he can probably smell it because he looks at me then smirks,but it's replaced with a grimace when he sees Flynn still here.

Mate,Mate is jealous.Awww he's so cute.

I know I'm so glad nothing happened to him,I wonder what that feeling was from.

I'll ask Rhys

Rhys didn't answer.Melanie tells me.Why isn't Rhys talking to her?

"Luna"Flynn bows his head."Flynn stop being so formal"I say trying to break the awkward silence.

The parking lot is empty of people."I'm starving do you guys want to go get some food?"

"Yeah that sounds fine"Flynn says right away.
"Zander?"

"I-I'm sorry,I can't I have to go talk to my dad"Zander stutters nervously,what's wrong with him?"About what?Whats wrong?"

"Nothing!" He screams at me,I get scared then mad then sad.Why would he scream at me again?I was trying to be nice and he snaps at me.Fine then two can play that game.I blink away the tears,I'm not letting him know that he hurt me.

"You know what Zander screw you,come on Flynn lets go."

I march over and take Flynns hand pulling him away.Zander looked completely surprised and sad but with a hint of angry and jealously.When we we're far enough away i stopped and asked,

"Do you have a car I got a ride with a friend today."

"Uhh yeah"He says shyly.

"Camilla Coleman if you don't get back here"I see an angry Zander walking over to us I know he's mad but so am I.