Chapter 32

~~~~~(Zander's Pov)~~~~~
She fell asleep on top of me.I held her so tight that I thought I would wake her up.It didn't feel real having her in my embrace,it didn't feel like this would last.Ive missed her so much,and I didn't care if she was here I missed us.Her and I haven't been close in a while.

I kiss the top of her head and fell asleep soon after.The smell of Summer was the first thing that I smelled when I woke up.

Fuck,Fuck.How the hell does she keep getting in.Camilla was still on me,and I didn't want to move her she looked so peaceful.I mindlink a pack warrior to come check the houses and the entrances quickly and quietly.

"Nothing,Alpha"he says after a thorough check."Ok thanks"Goddamn it.How has no one cahght her yet,I need to do it myself.Camilla stirs before scrunching her nose up really small then stopping.She had a tiny bit of drool on the corners of her mouth and her hair was all of my shoulder.

She's perfect.

That's all the more reason why I need find Summer and kill her.I should have done that instead of banning her from the pack,I just figured that the rogues would have killed her by now.

It was my fault,I am the cause of us losing our baby.I was such an ass when I found out,and even when she told me to come home I didn't listen,I wasn't there fast enough,it was my fault.I wanted a child.

I guess I hadn't noticed her shaking.

She was having a nightmare.

"Princess,I need you to wake up please"I whispered in her ear.I shake her lightly.She opens her eyes wide and looks around the room before her eyes meet mine her her chest heaving over and over.

"It's okay,it was just a dream".I smile and hold her closer.

"I-if I died.I would want you to be happy,living with someone else.Leading the pack with another.And her loving you as much as I do,maybe even more.I would want you to be a happy having a life without,and raise a family with her and have a beautiful wedding and your whole family there and her beautiful as ever and y-you"She couldn't stop crying and shaking and whimpering.I held her until she could calm herself.

"There is no one else that I'll ever want.No one I'll ever love as much as you,no one who I'll want a family with I love you okay?Why are you thinking like this.I swear Camilla please don't do anything stupid."

"I know Summer's coming back,and I know that I can fight her when I get my strength back,I just don't know how long that will take and what if she's here and you're gone again?What do I do?I can't fight her back,I'm not strong she will kill me and I just want you to be happy when I'm gone.I don't want to be the cause of your unhappiness"She won't stop crying and talking about me being happy.

But I'm happiest when she's in my arms.I didn't understand what she was on about,I love her.

"Princess listen to me"She finally looks at me with red puffy eyes."I will not be without you,dead or alive.And there is no possible way that I will let something bad to happen to you,Summer is going to be caught I promise,okay?"

"Now can we please go get some breakfast"I say.

She laughs then says "Yeah"She sniffles her nose before trying to get off of me.I pull her back until her chest is on mine."No stay,ill carry you"I wrap my hands around her back tightly,and sitting up while she straddles me.I stand and start walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

"What are you hungry for"I ask.I smile thinking about what I am actually hungry for.But i know that it's way too soon,and I don't want her to feel pressured.
~~~~~(Camilla's Pov)~~~~~
I just threw on some leggings and a sweatshirt,I didn't feel like looking nice or pretty,i felt like shit.But i did feel nice to be around my mate.

"Do you want to go to breakfast?"He asks hopefully."I don't really want anyone looking at me while i look like this"I motion towards my body.

"Good its no one else's job to look at you anyway"He smiles.I roll my eyes but pout my lips."I really don't want to go out please"

"You look perfect now get your sexy little ass in the car thank you"he says confidently."Fine"I huff.

He grabs the car keys and shuts the door after me.He opens the car door I slide in."Thanks"I mutter.Even since we lost our baby,Zander has become even more possessive,and guarding me 'protecting me' he says.

I know me losing our baby wasn't his fault,I just didn't understand why he couldn't protect me when I had the baby.He starts the car up and driving away.