Chapter 8

I get up for school.I take a quick shower and dry my hair.I go over to my closet and grab a black skater skirt and a black Shawn Mendes  shirt.I got the shirt at one of his concerts with Nash even thought he didn't want to go but I made him anyway..I put them on and I put on my white Vans.I go to bathroom and put on mascara and a little eyeliner and blush.I straighten my hair and leave it down.I grab my stuff and head downstairs.I'm about to leave when Sawyer grabs my hand i look at him questionly.Zanders gonna be mad if he sees us holding hands
    "I'm coming with you" He has on a black and white plaid flannel,and black jeans.He did look pretty good i'll admit.He also had on regular white and black Nikes,he hair was in a small flow.
    "You go to Montgomery?" I ask.
    "Yup,him,Trent and I do,now" Zander answers for Sawyer.
'Damn bitch, you're lucky' Melanie finally talks to me.
'What?'
'You have all these hot guys near you,it's like a buffet.And OH MY GOD IS ZANDER WEARING GREY SWEATPANTS?' she asks excitedly.

'Shut up and yes he is and looks so delishious'. I smile at Melanie and my thoughts.By the time Zander came down the stairs so did Trent, and Sawyer let go off my hand.
    "Trent did you heal ok?" I ask glaring at Zander.
    "Yeah it was fine it didn't hurt that much" he shrugs it off.Zander was dressed in grey sweatpants(my religion) and a white and black Hollister t-shirt his hair was messy but looked good for him.Trent was dressed in khakis and a Duke Blue Devils sweatshirt his hair was up in a small quiff ,they all looked hot af.I guess I was staring at them to long because Trent cleared his throat and gave me a 'stop staring perv' look.
    I snap my attention back to Zander and he has a snarl on his face but doesn't say anything.
    "Do you guys have cars? Cause mine is broken" I knot my fingers.
    "Yeah you can ride with me" Zander offers,i smile slightly at him.They all walk out of the house and i get into Zanders car,but it's a red BWM different from the first time i met him. He opens the door for me.I give him a thank you nod.
"Look I know you don't like my overprotectiveness but I need to know that you won't talk to other guys,other than like maybe Trent,and definitely not Sawyer,because he thinks you're hot and I don't like the way he looks at you"
"Sawyer thinks I'm hot?" I smile. "Yes I promise I won't talk to other guys,except if I need to or they talk to me first" Zander starts driving away,off to school.

We arrive at school and I walk to the office with Zander for him to get his schedule since he changed schools to 'protect me' I guess.
"Zander Slade,I just transferred." The lady working at the desk pulled her shirt down and pushed out her chest.She stands up and bends over to a cabinet and her tight pencil skirt is riding up her legs.
"Here's it is,Zander" she says seductively.
"Thanks" he says sounding annoyed.
We leave the office and start heading towards my locker.
"The virgin mate!"Sawyer screams running after us in the hallway causing everyone to look.I groan and cover my face for a second before uncovering it.
"Shut up bro she won't be a virgin for long" I gulp and look who says that with my eyebrows raised.It was Trent.Does he have a death wish or something? Zander takes him by his collar and pushes him against a wall.

"What the hell did you just say?" My wolf howls at his protectiveness over me it's kind of hot.
"Bro it was a joke calm your tits" I laugh at his joke.Sawyer goes and pulls Zander off of Trent and towards me.Zander puts his arm around me possessive like.I just smile knowing he loves me but it slowly fades not knowing if i love him back.I enjoy his presence but I don't know if i enjoy it enough.
'You do love him don't you feel the tingles on your shoulder?'
'I guess'
I start walking to my locker with Zander and Sawyer,and Trent on my heels.
"Don't you guys have classes?"
"Oh yeah of course" Trent walks away to science.But Sawyer stays and leans against a locker near mine.
"Why are you still here?" I ask him rudely.
"I'm waiting for you we have pre-algebra together." Oh.
"Oh okay one second" I grab my math book from my locker and look at Zander.
"Why are you here?" I ask him not rudely.
"I'm waiting with you"
"You don't have your own class?"
"I have math with you" he says casually.I close my locker and walk hand in hand with Zander into math with Sawyer and Zander.We arrive at the door right when the warning bell is ringing.I quickly let go of Zander's hand when we walk in because everyone's eyes are on us,some with jealously others with anger and some with happiness.Most of the girls were filled with jealously and the guys were angry,but the ones who looked friendly seemed better to be around so i sat next to a girl with a tight blonde ponytail and greyish blue eyes.
Math finally finished with me bored out of my mind with Sawyer and Zander bothering me the whole time.

"I know we don't have much time but can I talk to you?"
"Yeah of course what's wrong did something happen you can tell me if something happened" I take his arm and walk into the girls bathroom lucky no ones in there.
"Zander..I-i think i love you"