Chapter 39

I started walking out of our house and down to the street.I could still smell her but it was faint.

'Gotta find mate,where's mate'
Rhys bugs me.

I decided to just go to the pack house she probably went back there.

I shifted into my wolf,Rhys,he hasn't been let out in so long that it almost felt foreign,almost.

He was fully black with crystal clear eyes.My bones started cracking and soon my feet were replaced with paws and my nose with a snout.I soon starting running for the woods,I smelt my mate in the woods alone.

It took me a couple of minutes to get there but I found my mate at the place where we met.She was in wolf form laying under a tree.i accidentally stepped on a lead with my paw and she stood up and snarled her teeth then relaxed after she saw it was me.

'Why are you here'She mind linked me.
'Why are you? It's dangerous out here'
'I needed to clear my head'
'Is it clear?'I ask hopefully.
'A little'She started walking away from me to a different tree.I started trotting after her.She started running,I followed.She was only ahead of me by like two feet,I could have caught her if I wanted to but she's so clumsy running it was funny to watch.I finally tackled her pinning her wolf down under my wolf.She wa struggling to get away but I held her down while smirking,which probably looked scary on a wolf.

I licked her neck then her snout,I let her go and snuzzled my snout in her neck.
'Why did you come looking for me'
'I'll always look for you'
'And your friend Serena called'
'Oh'

~~~~~(Camillas Pov)~~~~~
It's not like I don't want to talk to Serena its just awkward because I have a whole new life and it's just weird.

'Why don't you want to talk to her'Zander mindlinks me.
'I do it's just I moved away and it makes me sad talking about how her life is'
'I get it it's just she sounded excited to see you'

What?See me?Does that mean she's here?Like right now?I stand up and shrug Zander off me running for my old pack house,that sounds so weird to say.

It takes me about twenty minutes to get there running at full speed,and I know Zander is following me,but from afar.

I stand at the door since I can't really open it because I'm in wolf form and I don't want to be naked walking in a house with a bunch of people.

'Hey mom can you bring me some clothes I'm outside'
'Uhh sure honey'she sounds skeptical.
She finally walks out with some of Serena clothes.

I take the clothes in my mouth and go behind a tree making sure Zander isnt watching and I quickly change felling my bones crack,it doesn't hurt as much as the first time shifting.I change into the clothes of Serena's and run trying to get inside before I was pulled back by my arm.

Zander.

"Please I want to see my best friend"I was glad he had clothes on.He lets go and before I could even open the door I was tackled and pushed into Zanders arms,him catching me and Serena.

A Camilla sandwich.

I groan softly and look at Zander while he just looks at me with his eyebrows raised.Smiling.

"I've missed you so much I whisper crying.I couldn't control the tears they couldn't stop I've been through so much and I've needed a friend and i'm so glad she's here.

"I know me too"she puts her arms around my neck squeezing tightly.
"Can't breathe"I qeezed out.
"Sorry"she smiled sheepishly.Then got off of me while I was still stuck in Zander arms.

"You must be the mate"she stuck her hand out.Which Zander took and shook her hand.I made sure it didn't happen for too long.

"Zander"

"Okay let's go talk"I say pushing out of his grip and up to my old room,which she's staying in apparently.

"I want to here everything out you and Mr mate down there"she teases me.i sat down crossed legged on the bed and looked at her.I told her everything,every single thing that happened.She was in tears some of the time then mad then confused then crying again.

She sniffles"So are you gonna forgive him,he did build you a house"
"I don't know,he also has a child"
"Yeah but"she don't know what to say and honestly I don't either.

"Whatever lets talk about your life"
Serena began telling me about when I first moved away and about what Jayden did to her and I felt so bad I'm a terrible person,I should have called her asked how she was.I was shaking in full tears I couldn't stop them.She then told me she started cutting herself on her wrists.I wanted to see them to see if any we're recent which luckily they weren't.

"Serena I never want you to go through that alone you could have called me an so would have been there in a heart beat"

"I know"She then told me how she had to go to therapy for four months and how she meet Mayson and they dated for a while.

"But then Jayden came back and confused my feelings"she tells me finishing her story.

"What if he's your mate?"
"Humans don't have mates,you're so dumb"
"Well what if you find your mate here then you could move closer to me that would be so cool"

"Yeah"We stayed up talking for a while before falling asleep on the bed.I woke up the next morning confused then I remembered.I walked down stairs and was going to go to Zanders pack house to change clothes.

I when I got there all I heard was shouting coming from Zanders office.

"What the fuck do you mean you were never pregnant?"his voice had so much venom in it that I wa scared to walk into the room.

"I feel really bad about it but I just wanted us to be together"This bitch.She's not gonna be Luna and steal my man.

"I really need you to leave before I don't something that I probably won't regret"he said eerily calm.I couldn't help but listen.Summer was never pregnant?

"Yes alpha"she walks out and I'm about to run and hide but her voice stops me."Are you happy now"she sniffles.Roughly bumping me walking past.

I didn't know what to say,was I supposed to say something?What was the right thing to do?I was scared,should I go talk to Zander?Should I stay or should I go?

"Camilla come in please"Zander called me.Was he upset?

"Uhh yes?"I walk into his office shakily,and sat down in a chair right across from his desk.

"Did you hear the conversation"
"Part of it,yes"
"Was there something you needed to talk to me about"

"Well I've just decided that I'll move in with you,but only if Serena can stay there over spring break,and Zander this doesn't mean I trust you"His face light up except for the last part but he rushed over and hugged me,he squeezed tightly.

"Babygirl I love you so much"I stayed quiet while he kissed the top of my head.We stayed this way for a while until I finally pulled away.

Melanie was howling in my head she was finally happy,she enjoyed having her mate,she enjoyed being close to him.

"Did Summer hurt you?"he asks me inspecting my shoulder.
"No I'm fine it was just a little bump"I assure him."Do you want to move your stuff into the house now or do you want to wait until later,or one of the pack mothers can do it"He asks.It would be nice to have someone pack up my stuff because I'm lazy but I don't really want people going through my stuff.

"No it's fine I'll do it,but are you okay? I know you we're expecting to be a father,I just don't you to be hurt"

"I just don't want to really talk about it"he grumbles.I understand that I just want him to be able to talk to me about this.

"Okay"I say not wanting to push him.I couldn't really believe it,why would she make that sort of thing up.I just didn't understand.