Chapter 31

Judy already had other doctors in here."Of course alpha but please I need you to leave the room,or else you will be affecting her healing".I hesitatingly let go of her hand and backed away.My heart racing through my chest.

After about an hour of me pacing and waiting in the waiting room Judy comes out."Alpha,sir your mate is wake and asking for you.But ir I-" I didn't really fully listen to the last part of what she said because I just rushed into the room to see my mate.

"Zander"She sits up but falls back down clutching her stomach.She couldnt hear the heartbeat anymore,she knew ,I knew.Tears rushed to my eyes immediately.

"Our baby"tears spring to her eyes too."I-is he okay?"She asks me while holding her now empty stomach."H-he's-"I sniffle wiping my tears.Her tears have fallen and she's shaking.I go hug her.

Rhys wouldn't respond to me.Melanie wasn't responding to Rhys,and I knew he hated that.Camilla wouldn't hug me back.Her hands were on her eyes and face blocking me from seeing her.Her whimpers and sobs would come out of her mouth every once in awhile.Eventually I felt her heart rate slow down and I knew she was asleep.I laid her head back down and scooted next to her on the bed.

"Sir,Sir i need you to wake up"I felt a nurse shake me roughly.I growl at her for being loud and almost waking my mate."I need to take care of your mate,before she slips into a coma,you shouldn't have let her go to sleep it's dangerous for her health"She says scolding me.I shot right up at the sound of that,and stood up. How the fuck was I supposed to know.

"Then help her"I growl.They rush over bumping me slightly,and start waking her up.I didn't like the way those doctors we're touching her,it just didn't sit right in my stomach.

I wanted to push them away and just let the mate bond heal her but,this was physical and emotional pain,that needed time.Not my overbearingness.I had hoped that she would want me around,but i knew other wise,and maybe some alone time would be good for me too.

I had left ,i walked out of the hospital.Away from her.

~~~~~(Camilla's Pov)~~~~~
~~~~~(Two Weeks Later)~~~~~
"You don't ever listen to me or my needs"I shouted at him.I didn't care if I was being unreasonable or overly emotional or even overreacting,he was,has been a douchebag.

"You're overreacting"He dismisses me."Screw you"I scream.Zander has been cold and distant ever since we lost our baby."I'm busy leave"He says,his voice getting louder and angrier,only fueling my own rage.

"You don't even care that we lost our baby do you?A-and you know what it's y-your fault this happened if Summer wasn't in your life maybe our child wouldn't be dead"Tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't control it.His face went from anger to complete fury.

"Don't you fucking say that"He looks me in the eyes. "How can you fucking say that to me,I loved that child before he was even born,that's not fucking fair."He was tearing up too.our angers quickly dying down."I had names picked out,and ideas for a nursery and a crib and"He was choked up and couldn't talk.Silent tears were falling down his face.

"I'm sorry"I could barely whisper.

"Me too love"His voice harsh and rash.This was the first time he's called me any names in days.That just made my heart break.We had really gotten to a really bad place lately,and I needed us to get back to healing.

I didn't care if people thought we we're too young,or naive for getting pregnant this early but I never wanted a child,until he was in my stomach and the thought of him being real became real.My hand touched my now empty stomach unconsciously.

The whole pack has been on a hunt for Summer and she's yet to be found.There's so many things I want to say to her and do to her.I want her to feel my pain.

I want her dead.

She doesn't deserve to be on this earth.

He held me in a peaceful silence.I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me off the ground and held me.I breathed in his scent,my wolf was glad we are on the track to healing and so was I.

"I love you"I whisper in his ear while her carries me to our room.This was the first time we had been in this room together since we lost our baby.I slept in a guest room.I didn't feel comfortable with him touching me for the first week but now that's all I wanted,I just wanted some love.

Serena had moved out by now,living with her mates.She was really supportive and blamed herself even though she was injured as well.Summer had knocked her head against a wall and gave her a mild concussion,which she was lucky about.

"Me too love"He says back softly.He was so graceful carrying me no words had to be said for it to be peaceful,and calm.It was bliss,I was still hurting over my loss and I don't think I'll ever fully be over it but I need to move on,we both need to to let go of the past and move forward with our lives.

He laid on the bed with me on top of him chest on chest.I placed my head on his shoulder.He pulled a blanket over us covering me with warmth.

It wasn't awkward or sexual or uncomfortable,it was perfect.I love him,no matter what,I think I always will.I soon fell asleep,wrapped in a coat of warmth.