Chapter 5

My pillow was soaked and tear stained I quickly wiped my tears away with my hand and started running out of the room,I need Zander I need his touch I need his smell.I need him.I burst into his office and he's sitting there still after hours.There is a black haired boy who looks about my age maybe a few years older sitting at one of his chairs looking very intensely at Zander,and him doing the same.The black haired boy has brown eyes and looks muscle and pretty hot.I blush when I realized I interrupted their meeting or whatever they we're talking about.
"Oh i-I'm-i'm so sorry for interrupting"I say backing out of the door slowly after their eyes turned to me.

"Leave" Zander commands.I start walking out of the door faster before I feel someone grab my hand and pull my in.The guy with the brown eyes walks out of the room smiling at me and of course Zander growls.

"I'm sorry I should go" I try to pull away.He puts his arms over my shoulders and pulls me close so I can't even back away. I wrap my hands around his waist and put my head on his chest,I could stay here forever.His heart beats fast,I think it's because of me maybe he's nervous?Do I make him nervous?Because he makes me nervous.

"Baby girl what happened, why are you crying?"He compassionately says with concern laced all through his voice and I could feel him getting angry."Did someone hurt you?I'll kill them"

"Just a bad dream that's all"I halfway lie it wasn't just a bad dream it felt real it felt like it happened but I know it didn't or at least not yet.

"Camilla don't lie"Zander growls.
"It was just something about my past with my ex-boyfriend."He let me go and I suddenly felt cold, empty and honestly sad.
"Ex-boyfriend,are-are you not a virgin?"He whispers the last part and I furrow my eyebrows at him I know he's fuming but he's trying to control it but I know he's losing.And even if I wasn't why would that matter?
"Why would you think that?"I feel hurt.My innocence is not something I go handing out like Girl Scout cookies.

"Well because you-you said you have and ex-boyfriend and-and I assumed that you did it" emphasis on the 'it'.

"Well no I didn't" I spit at him I walk out of here before I say something that I'm going to regret.
"Don't walk away from me while we're talking" he grabs my arm and pushes me against his surprisingly empty desk other than a couple papers spread across it.He stands behind my butt which is in the air because my stomach is pressed against the top of the desk."I'm sorry for just assuming"

"It's fine"I say in a low raspy voice.He's so hot.

"Fuck Camilla,I know you're turned on" Zander rasps in my ear.I want him so badly and why can't I have him?He wants me and I want him and we are mates it was going to happen eventually,right?

"Zander I want to" I moan.
"Wait,what?"Confused Zander asks looking me up and down to see if I'm feeling okay.
"Yeah I'm ready to do it"I beg for his touch.
"Are you sure?"
"If you ask again I'm going to cut your dick off okay,I'm sure,I want this I want you"His eyes widen before grabbing me up from the desk and saying against my lips, "Jump" which I did.He picks me and and holds me by my thighs and butt.He starts heading into his room,I can feel his 'other member' is completely hard and a small moan escapes my mouth.He sets me down on the soft black covered bed.

He reaches in his drawer and grabs a small gold packet.We've barely even kissed yet and here we are about to have sex and honestly I was excited.He throws the gold pocket on the bed before coming and hovering over me.My breath hitches and I can't breathe.

I lean up on my elbows and he takes the opportunity to kiss me right on the lips,it takes me by surprise at first but I start kissing back.I feel sparks all over my body and it feels amazing.He leaves my lips and starts trailing hot,warm opened mouth kisses all around my neck definitely leaving love marks and tracing my collarbone.I lay on my back and take of my black lace bra tossing it on the ground.I take my hands and start unbuckling his clothes that he had on from dinner.They come off now he's only in his black Calvin Kleins.

Zanders body is magnificent he has a V line leading to an extremely happy trail.He has a six pack that is beautiful and suddenly I started feeling self conscious about my body.I have a pretty good ass,kind of big boobs but Zander was amazing.I slide off my shorts and I'm left in my matching lace thong and a loose fitting T.His hands move to my breasts and cups them I whimper because his hands are warm.
"Dude that party was awesome,hey do you got any condoms" some brown haired guy walks in with just black American Eagle sweatpants on and nothing else,he has a nice body I'll give him that but not as good as Zander of course.I scurry under the blanket ashamed of him seeing me in this state.

"Get out" Zander says in his alpha voice.He brown haired boy walks out with his hands raised.I sigh stand up.
"That ruined the mood didn't it"
"Yup" I walk out of his room sliding on my shorts.

~~~~~The next Morning~~~~~
I woke up with Zanders hand on my hip I actually managed to slide out of his grip and slide into the bathroom,I need a shower.I jump into the shower and the steaming water encases my disgusting body,after last night I need a holy water shower and a bible.

I told myself I would not fall in love with Zander and i'm sticking that promise.I don't care if i just almost give him my innocence ,that doesn't mean we are in love it means I was... uh sad?
Stop your fucking lying Melanie says.
I'm getting really tired of you budding in shut up I snap back.
You love him,just let him love you and don't deny him his mate, she then adds
Plus i know you enjoyed last night so don't even try it.
I get out of the shower and I wrap a towel around myself tightly hoping he's still asleep,he's not he is up with grey sweatpants on that hang low enough to see his V line I eternally moan.
I walk over to grab my phone and try to walk out of the room not saying a word to him,why didn't i shower in my own room.He grabs my waist so i'm right against his bare chest.I put my hands so they are pushing him away as hard as i can which isn't very hard.
"Are you ok?" He asks compassionately.
"Fine"
"Are you mad at me?" My heart hurts at him saying that.But yet I can't stop my bitching.
"No i'm fine"
"Then why are you mad?"
"Because i'm trying to get dressed and you are not letting me"