Chapter 21

~~~~~(Next Day)~~~~~
Ever since Zander found out that Summer wasnt or isn't pregnant he's been really clingly.Now even more that I've moved in with him he always wants to cuddle or talk to me,he loves snuggling in the morning and afternoon and at night and in the evening.

"I love him in all but I just would like to be able to do things without him following me around"I told Serena while we sat on the guest bed in the room she staying in.

"Yeah but that's sweet,at least your boyfriend talks to you"

"Yeah I'm sorry about that,Jayden or Mayson or whatever is a douche bag"I smile.She just laughs while I laugh along with her.

It feels nice to laugh with your best friend,just being young and carefree.I've missed this.

"Hey uhh princess?"Zander knocks on the door,he sounds unsure.

"Yeah?"I ask.
"Sawyer is here and he's freaking out about something"What?

Freakin out?About what and why is he here.

"Serena let's go meet Sawyer"

We walk down the stairs to the living room where Sawyer was pacing around,until he stopped completely and looked at Serena.She was staring at him too.What's happening.They both looked,in love.

~~~~~(Sawyers Pov)~~~~~
What the fuck was I smelling?It smells amazing,I couldn't draw myself away from it.I started following it when I led me to Zanders house.It wasn't Camilla and it surely wasn't Zander.

I pound on his door and Zander answers it looking mad."What the fuck dude"He lets me into his living room.

"I ahh think my mates here"he furrowed his eyebrows behind a smirk got on his face."I'm gonna go find her"I try to move to where the scent was stronger but was held back by Zander.

"Let me go"I say almost getting him out of the way.Why the fuck is he blocking me from seeing my mate.

"You're going to scare her if you just go up there and mark her,trust me"
"Fine hurry up and get her"I snap at him.

I see him walk up the stairs at a normal pace and I hear a knock on the door.

"Hey uhh princess"

"Yeah?"Camilla asks and suddenly her voice isn't as smooth as before,I think it's just because I'm not attracted to her.

"Sawyers here and he's freaking out about something"I couldn't stop my pacing around the living room,I was anxious.I wanted to meet whoever was up there.I need to meet whoever is up there.

"Serena let's go meet Sawyer"Serena that name sounds like heaven.

The first to walk down is Zander followed by Camilla then suddenly a goddess.

She has beautiful blonde hair,amazing plump pink lips that I wanted to bite.Captivating grey eyes.Evertthing about was amazing,she's perfect.

Words weren't enough to describe,she is breathtaking.

"Sawyer stop staring and introduce yourself"Zander says haresly.I hadn't even realized that they we're all staring at me,including her.Her doe eyes we're glued to the floor.

I walked right in front of her,if I moved one inch I would be able to feel her,touch her.I took my hand and placed it under her chin lifting her head up to look at me.Her grey eyes meet mine and sparks we're exploding all over my body.

"You're Serena?"I ask.God stupid she's gonna reject me.

"And you're Sawyer"she snaps back.I wonder if she knows that we are mates,does she even know about werewolves?

"Sawyer this is my best friend Serena,obviously and she knows we are wolves,now stop being awkward"She says taking Zanders hand and pulling him out of the room with her.

"Do you will here?"I ask.
"No I live in California,I'm just visting Cam over spring break"she replies.
"What?No no yeah that's not happening for long"