Chapter 11

"I made her take a test and it said yes and she promised it was mine,but Camilla you have to know this I didn't plan this"
"Get out of my room" she says slowly and quietly.Tears are now freely slowly down her face and she's making no move to stop them.
"Get out!" she's now mad yelling at me.
"Princess please" I beg her.

"I Camilla Coleman reject you Zander Scott as my mate" she says.My eyes widen and my heart breaks.My eyes start watering but I hold them back.
"Y-you don't mean that"I whisper,pain is all I feel and regret.
"Yes I do now get out"She spits out at me.
———————————————
Pain

Sorrow

Regret

Anger

I felt unloved

The second she rejected me I felt a huge darkness enter my body and it feels likes me soul is getting ripped apart very slowly.It's been one day since Camilla 'rejected' me.I have to accept the rejection for it to work.Last night was the hardest night I've ever had Rhys isn't talking to me.

And I still haven't seen Camilla since last night.I don't expect her to forgive me right away but I thought she would talk by at least last night.

I know she's hurting I can feel her pain.And Melanie's not talking to me anymore either.I feel like dying but of course I have alpha duties.

"Zandy,Zandy" Summer hollers at me from down the hall.I roll my eyes and turn around.
"What" I snap at her.
"I was cold and I was wondering if you wanted to cuddle" She says seductively I don't want her I just need Camilla.
"Then get a sweatshirt" I grumble.She scoffs at me and turns around strutting away.

~~~~~(Camillas Pov)~~~~~
It was the morning,morning after I half rejected Zander,the morning after Zander broke my heart.My eyes were puffy and my face was tear stained.Idon't get up from my bed until twelve thirty four exactly.I get in the shower and immediately break down I sit down and cry letting the water fall on me.

I don't want to believe that Zander and Summer are a thing I wanted to,I would have let him have my virginity,but no longer.I need to stop pouting about Zander and move on all I need him to do is accept the rejection,but that involves talking to him.Its gonna be a long day.

I finally got myself together and get out of the shower I towel dry my hair and put it in a quick ponytail.I go to my closet and grab a pink and black high waisted floral print skirt and a long sleeve white cotton crop top.I pair it with a silver necklace and black heels.I straightened my hair quickly and leave it down.I go downstairs and immediately don't see Zander which is good I just want some food and I wanted him.

'No we don't want Zander or Rhys,even though
Rhys told Zander not to'

'I guess you can talk to Rhys if you want but Zander absolutely not'
I walk into the kitchen and grab a bowl and milk and eat some cereal at the table not making eye contact with anyone.Right after I finished I heard screechy giggling walkin down the stairs and I instantly knew who it was,Summer.I decide not to talk to her and walk away from her up the stairs.Instead of making it to the stairs she grabs my arm roughly and digs her fake nails in it.I wince.

"Can I help you with something?"I ask gritting my teeth.
"Yeah I need you to stay away from Zander,and I don't need some slut messing it up"
"Don't worry I rejected him,I don't love him"I say my eyes watering even though I still do sort of love him in a way.Her face lights up like a kid on Christmas.I roll my eyes and I'm about to walk away from the hoebag but I hear a loud growl.

"I didn't touch her" I walk away with my hands raised after she finally let,definitely gonna leave a bruise.I don't look him in the eye I don't care what he has to say.
"Don't touch my girl" Zander snarls,but at Summer I think.I frown and roll my eyes again.It felt nice for him to say that but I'm not his girl.I push past him and up the stairs to my room and I lock and shut the door.I heard Zanders loud footsteps coming up the stairs down the hall pulling on my doorknob.I sit down on my bed and cry muffling it with a pillow.I hear him calling my name.
"Camilla"
"Camilla sweetheart please open the door"
"Cami I'm sorry"
"Baby girl open the door please"he says softly.
"Just accept the reject and I'll leave you and Summer with your baby"I choke out a couple minutes later.
"I love you too much to do that"
"I love you too that's why this hurts so much" my heart aches.He doesn't say anything which hurts even more.What does he expect I become Luna and take care of his love child,I know I'm supposed to be a supportive mate  but that is too much pain for me.

"Camilla I don't expect anything from you,you don't owe me anything but I do deserve a chance to earn your trust and love,if I haven't already lost it"Honestly I did still love him so much but trust?I don't know anymore. I just go back to him?Summer would not stop until she had him and that the child wouldn't be Alpha of the pack.The child would have been a mistake.

"I do still love you I do,but I don't know about trust,what do you think would happen I become Luna and take care of your love child?" I ask him anger rising.

"No I just,can't live without my mate and I'm not going to abandon my child"I know that it would be selfish for me to even think that.

"I know"And with that said I walk up the stairs still feeling him watching me.

I go in my room and call Sawyer.

'Hello'

'Sawyer hey I was just bored and wondering if you wanted to hang out since you are third in command and are supposed to entertain me'

'First that's not my job and second I dont know how Zander would feel about that'

'Zander and I aren't together anymore so I dont care what he says'

'Okay fine I'll be there in like fifteen minutes'. I sit on my bed already dressed.I start think of Zander and Summer.What if I had mated with Zander I couldn't be able to be away from him the bond would be stronger and Summer and her child would be there all the time.I don't even realize I'm crying until a knock at my door snaps me out of my thoughts.

Sawyer comes barging in and immediately pulls me off my bed and embraces me tightly,I put my head on his chest and slow my breathing.

"Cam what's wrong"Sawyer holds my face in both of his hands looking me up and down making sure I'm okay.

"I was thinking about Zander" I say truthfully.
"Oh Cami I'm so sorry but they never did anything since you found Zander,I mean why would he when he has all that"and he makes a hand motion over my body.
I sniffle"shut up" I laugh lightly.

"Let's go shopping,Victoria's Secret is having a forty percent off sale"I say excitedly leaving behind the Zander drama.

We get to the mall and Sawyer is dressed in black shorts and a half white and black striped shirt with some white Sperrys.He looked good and his ginger hair was just pushed up a little."Let's go"I grab his hand and start walking to Victoria's Secret.

Right when we were going inside Sawyer stopped and looked like he was mind linking someone.

"No let's just go home" Sawyer begs me,I know he was mind linking Zander.

"Oh my god fine you're such a baby"I whine.

"Well I know that Zanders really pissed off and I don't want to be in the crosshairs when that happens"He shrugs.We leave the mall with nothing and get to the car.The car ride home is silent except for the low playing music from the radio.The second we get to Zanders pack house he rushes outside and scoops me in a hug.

"I thought had left me"he sighs."You've been a very bad girl you know"he whispers seductively in my ear.I visually gulp and he smirks.I push him away from me and walk into the house with him on my heel.

"Stop following me"I say not looking at him.
"You're my mate I'm supposed to follow you"
"Listen you're a wolf not a lost puppy"I retort.
"I'll follow you until you forgive me,I didn't even get her pregnant while I knew you"I guess he was right my body was shaking to be closer to Zander and have him holding me.Melanie definitely wanted Rhys as much as I wanted Zander.