Chapter 2

"I'm not going to try anything, okay?"He assures me.I comply.
"Do you have any other clothes?" I ask embarrassed and uncomfortable.He tosses me a shirt that's white and reaches the same length as my normal dresses.I go into the bathroom to change but he puts his foot in between the door.
"Don't cover yourself"Zander forcefully says.
"I uh need to pee" Oh my god did I say that out loud,don't even need to I just don't feel comfortable changing in front of him although he has already seen me with just my underwear on but.Can he hear my thoughts right now?I look up into his eyes to see if he heard what I was rambling on about,I think so cause he just has a small smirk on his face.

"You don't need to"He smiles.How to hell is he going to tell me I don't need to piss.Oh crap mind link was open,shit. It thought I closed it.
"Well I don't feel comfortable changing in front of you"My wolf growls at me wanting me to be nicer to him because after all he is my mate,but no. "You should be lucky I agreed to stay here,if I wasn't tired I wouldn't" I spit out at him but regret it when he gets angry.He grabs my shoulders and pushes up against the wall and turns me around so my back is facing his front.
"What was that" he whispers in my ear and it send chills down my spine.I bite my lip to hold back a whine.I start to get really nervous although he's my mate and they are not supposed to hurt the other half,right?I don't say anything to him scared I'll say something smart assed.
"RESPOND TO ME" he shouts.I gulp and answer.
"I'm sorry"
"You're sorry what"
"I'm sorry Alpha"I give up sleepiness is taking over my body.He takes his hand and starts trailing down my stomach to my 'area' I have never been more turned on I've never exactly been felt down in that area.Zander starts kissing my neck and I keep biting my lip to make sure a moan doesn't escape my lips he does not need to know the satisfaction he gives
me.He kisses my collarbone and traces my jawline.A moan escapes I mentally facepalm myself and I can feel him smirk against the crook in my neck.Zander makes his way to the spot he will eventually mark me,if I don't reject him.I can feel his small,or apparently not small 'member' getting hard.

"Fuck" he groans.I gasp when his hand makes his way not to my 'area' but to my butt and lightly swats it.I wrap my hands around his neck he takes my hands and hold them above my head.Right when I was really getting into it some girl with beautiful blonde hair and night blue eyes comes into his room.Zander groans and turns around I do the same my eyes widen when I see her she's dressed in only lingerie that's red and lacy.No one says anything and the girl doesn't even put her jacket on.

"Who is she"the blonde girl says angrily.I look down at my now knotted fingers.
"Summer leave"he says even angrier.
"Who is that hoe?"she questions me.Me the hoe?This bitch won't know what has hit her.
"Me the hoe are you kidding me?"I step in front of Zander but he grabs my waist and holds me back from ripping her up.

"Zander and I are in love so you are the hoe"She says.That was the last straw I don't need to stay here I have my own room at my pack house I don't need this one and I don't need a mate that is in love with someone.I huff away and grab my clutch because I still have my clothes on since he won't let me change not in front of him.I huff away out of the bedroom door,roughly shoulder bumping 'Summer' on the way out.She scoffs.

Which by the way Summer such a stripper name,I'm just saying.I heard his door close when I leave and I assume it's Summer who shut it,I hear Zander call my name but he doesn't own me and he's not my mate.I realize I don't have a car so transform into wolf to run faster.Melanie feels good coming outside I don't like to shift very much cause I always smell woods when I do.I pick my clutch up in my mouth and run home.