Chapter 12

"Zander please stop making my heart ache,just reject me"He looked shocked, taken back.

"Princess I could never,you know how much I love you"I put my hand on my head and steady myself.Despite everything I still love him and he says he didn't sleep with her while we were together because I would be able to tell if he did.

"Fine carry me to my room"I will forgive him but I'm going to have a little fun first.

Zander smiles and carries me bridal style to my room.He plops me down on my bed and lays down with me.

"Does that mean you forgive me?"
"Hmmm I guess"
"Oh thank you thank you"he kisses my hand and then my forehead.

~~~~~(At dinner time)~~~~~
"Are you almost ready"Zander knocks on my door.
"Yeah one second" I walk out my bedroom door and smile when I see Zander dressed in khaki pants and white button down,the sleeves rolled up.

Damn he looks fine.Melanie says.I agree.

I pulled my black skater dress down and pushed my curled hair behind my shoulder.I had on black flats and now makeup.

Zander smiles genuinely. "You're so beautiful,im so sorry I hurt you and I want you to forgive me"

"I do.You know this"

"Go Zander" I grab his hand and pull him out of my room.He puts his hand on my back,but I don't mind.He kisses me softly.Eventually it gets rougher to the point when we're both out of breath.

"Why did you stop?"I beg.
"Because if I didn't i would have to take you right here"
"Why don't you"I shiver when Zander wraps his arms around my waist.
"Cause it's not the right time"he whispers in my ear huskily.

"I promise no Summer bummer talk okay?" I peck his cheek getting to his car.

"Okay I love you" he says to me.I smile lightly.Oh shit why am I smiling should i say I love you back?

"I love you too"He intertwines our fingers and opens the passenger door for me.I slide in putting my seat belt on.I watch as Zander walks to his side of the car and gets in.He grabs my hand again and starts the car driving away.I feel sparks running all up my arm I smile thinking about our date but then i remember Summer,which makes me frown.

"What's wrong princess?"
"Nothing,where are we going?"He just smiles and doesn't say anything more.It was silent until my phone started ringing,Sawyer.

'Hello?'
'Hey babe I just wanted to let you know that your parents are here and demanding to see you'
'Oh shit really can you please tell them to go home and i'll visit them tomorrow'
'Yeah see ya later babe'
'Shut up you idiot' I playfully laugh at him.

Zanders eyes are a darker green and his eyebrows are furrowed."Who was that,that likes to call my girl 'babe'?"He's now fuming mad with his jaw again clenched. "If its Nash i'll kill him" he pauses "No if its anyone i'm gonna kill them who was it."

    I start giggling a little but then realize he is serious."It was just Sawyer telling me that my parents are coming over soon and coming to see me,so we should leave"

"Can we hang out with your parents tomorrow please i just want to enjoy our date"I nod softly staring out the window.
I squeeze his hand turn on the radio and listen to some music.We arrive and I gasp,tears of happiness spring to my eyes and reach over and kiss Zander quickly before getting out.

"That's why i didn't want you to dress fancy but you don't listen so prepared to get dirty"he smirks at the last part and looks in my light grey eyes.Zander runs to the back of the car and gets a blanket and a picnic basket and walks over to me and nervously scratches the back of his neck.

~~~~~(Zanders Pov)~~~~~
I scratch the back of my neck and hope she's not disappointed with our date i just thought that the place we met would be romantic,but it was probably stupid idea and she'd maybe like a nice dinner at a restaurant.

Don't worry she loves it.Melanie is purring. Rhys tells me.

Good I hope so.She does now go stake your claim on her so Nash,Zach and Sawyer and every other guy know she's ours. I growl at Rhys.
Camilla is MINE you get Melanie,stop trying to steal my mate.I block off mind link and pay attention to my princess.

"Do you like it?"
"It's amazing" The lights hit her eyes and there is a sparkle in them a sparkle of excitement and love.
"I lov-" she was cut off by my phone ringing.
"I'm sorry one second"I say annoyed at whoever interrupted my date with my little mate.

'What' i scream at the person on the other side.
'Zandy where are you,i miss you and need someone to watch Netflix with she says trying to seduce me.She's been trying to get me to have sex with her recently,like more than normal,she's already pregnant,why is she so horny.It's starting to piss me off.

'Look i'm not trying to be a dick or anything but you need to stop being so clingy,yes I will take care of my child but i will not have a relationship with you, I have a mate that I love and she's just learning to trust me and I want a family with her and I don't need a mistake to drag me down for the rest of my life' I feel a little guilty but i have a mate and she's opening up to me again,i hope.

I see my princess looking at me with sad eyes and a small frown.She turns around to look at the lake.I slowly walk over to her and  wrap my arms around her middle and rest my head on her shoulder breathing in her scent,she sighs deeply.

You've upset mate.Rhys growls at me.

I know I upset Camilla,that's all I ever seem to be doing to her anymore.

"I'm sorry"I apologize.