Chapter 35

"Mom?"her mom turns around with her brother and father."Oh sweetie"she engulfs Camilla in a hug."I'm so sorry mom""It's alright"she kisses her head lovingly.

"You're not mad?"she asks in a quiet voice."Of course not I'm sorry for what happened to you,it's awful"

"Cameron you dick"Camilla storms out of her mom's arms are up to her brother,who had a smirk on his face."That's not something to joke about"she punches his arm and his smirk wipes off rubbing his bruised arm.

"Dad"she hugs her dad tightly,crying lightly into his shoulder."I'm sorry"she says again holding him not letting go.The love he has in his eyes make me hopeful they aren't mad,although i know it was a joke and Cameron was joking i can't help still being on edge,they we're soon to be my in laws and i didn't want them to hate me forever.I know my parents adored Camilla,i mean who couldn't.

'Nash certainly does' Rhys growls at me.I cut the connection with him off rolling my eyes at him.

"Zander"her mom snaps me back to reality."I'm sorry what did you say?"I look at her with wide eyes hoping she doesn't hurt me or something.

"Let's sit"she says calmly.

We all go sit in the living room on the couches.Anxiety waiting for anyone to say absolutely anything at all.

"We aren't angry"her father starts out,i let out a sigh of relief.A breathe i didn't know i held. "That's good,amazing actually"i smile holding my princess' hand kissing it softly.

"We-well i certainly am confused,Camilla you know how happy i was when you found your mate you wouldn't think i would be happy for you"I know Camilla was trying to be brave when all she really wanted to do was crying and be in my arms.Her body was tense and her palms were sweating while she held my hand.

"No I just thought that you would be disappointed in me or something"

"I mean we wish you made better choices but disappointment?I don't think so."Her mom shakes her head.It was quiet for a minute before her mom asked.

"Hungry?"

~~~~~(Four hours later)~~~~~
"Ugh please let me sleep"I groan trying to get her away from me.I move her arms back to her body and I gently push her cheek away from my face."But I just want some love"she snuggles closer."Please i'm still growing let me sleep"I move her away from me again."I want love,now"she shouts like a brat.She runs over and turns the light on temporary blinding me.I groan again my arm falling over my eyes."Honey in the morning"I hush her finally getting and falling back to sleep."Fine"she moves back to her side and falls alseep."But I still want love"she mumbles.

I wake up the next morning with Camilla snuggled under my arm drooling on my bare chest.Seriously?

"Cam,wake up"I nudged her softly.She moans not paying any attention to me."Please it's so nasty"I complain.She snaps her eyes open feeling drool on her cheek.I raise an eyebrow as she realizes that she's drooled.

"Oops?"she shrugs getting off me and running to the bathroom."Hey get back here"I shout scared to stand incase the drool leaks down my body."Camilla"I shout in my best alpha voice trying not to laugh thinking about her in the bathroom smirking.She walks out with a damp rag and washes my bare chest off,taking extra time on my abs.

"Good all clean"she smiles brightly.I pick her up and put her on top of me giving her light kisses everywhere on her.She giggles,take my hands and kissing my forehead.

"All clean"I smile kissing her nose.

"Ugh you need to brush your teeth"she mutters to me."Hey I just woke up,after finally getting sleep last night.You we're really hyper last night weren't you"I smile."Kinda I guess,it's just nice seeing my parents"her smile widens.

"Yeah"now that I think about it I haven't really spoken to my parents in awhile.They knew that we lost our baby,I told them that mug but other than that they didn't know much.

"Your brother doesn't like me too much huh?"I say."Uhh,well h-he doesn't know you,you've only meet a couple times"

"I suppose"I shrug."Now get off me"I push her to the side of my body and stand up.I get up walking over to the side of the bed she's on and I lift her up.I walk to the bathroom that connects to our bedroom and place her on the counter."What are you doing?"she asks.

"Showering"I respond courtly.

"Then why am I here"she teases."Showering"I shrug.

"Anyway,we should really get back to school"she changes the subject."Nah just drop out we don't need it,we are Alpha and Luna"I place my hand on my chest.

She groans."Zander"

"That's not the point,the point is I don't want to be a highschool dropout who just sits at home waiting for her husband to come home"She groans again placing her head on the glass mirror glancing at me."But"she was right like always.

"But I want you to be home,always."I wasn't exactly sure that if I brought up us having pups again would upset her."And if you worked,then what would we do if we had pups."I looked at her while she seemed unfazed by the question."Well then I can take some time off of work or school or whatever but still"

"I guess but,like it's different,in the human world and the werewolf world.People won't understand that sometimes you can't always work and that you sometimes need to rush back home to the pack.They won't understand.And I just don't want you out pack to suffer with a working Luna and a worried Alpha.If I didn't know where you we're and who you were with then I would be panicked the whole time"

"Well that sounds like a you problem"she smirks.

"I'll worry about you anyway"I say.

"That's not my fault,I'm sorry but I want our kids to look up to us,and I don't want to be a highschool dropout."I knew she wanted me to finish high school for a second time."I've already graduated highschool.You know that right?"

"Wait what"She looks stunned."Then how old are you"it seemed so stupid to be discussing this especially after everything we've been through and how long we've know each other."20"I paid the principal to let me go back,he thought it was weird but accepted it.

"Oh"she sits back on the counter closing her eyes."Geez I did not know that"

"Learn new things everyday"The water was finally the perfect temperature."Lift your arms"

She complies while I take her,my shirt off her.Shes left in her bra and underwear.I hug her and place my hands on her back so she get used to the cold feeling of them.She stiffens before relaxing."Sorry"

I unclip her bra and let it fall off her body.I grab her waist standing her up and bending down,on my knees.I start slowly pulling her underwear down still making eye contact with her.I run the inside of her thighs very slow and sensually,she gasps."Relax"I whisper to her.She nods and I finally break eye contact.I start kissing her legs.She steps out of her black underwear.I kiss everywhere other than the place she she wants.I stand stiffly.She furrows her eyebrows.

I quickly pull down my shorts as it was the only thing I was wearing.I place my hands on the small of her back leading to the shower,she steps in while I quickly follow.She gets under the water wetting her whole body,I wanted to watch her but I would've just gotten a boner."Are you just gonna stand there gawking"she says not looking at me while she watches her body."Yes"I groan.

She doesn't answer after that so I start washing my body."Can you get my back please"she hands me a bottle of pink soap.I squirt some on my hand while it makes a noise and I rub it together on my hands and start rubbing her back shoulders and hips.She steps under the water cleaning it off."Here"she moves to the side for me to get in the water.I was soap on my chest and she comes up before me and hugs me.I smile at how little she is.

"Love you"she mumbles into my back.She kisses my back and rests her head there."Love you more"

"Well I love you the most"she states.

"I love you the very most in the world,to the moon and back"I smile.

"To the moon and back"she mutters again."Yes,forever and always"I kissing her.