Chapter 4

~~~~~After Arriving To Crimson Moon~~~~~
I plop down on my new bed,it's soft.The walls are a light grey color that sort of match my eyes.There is a small desk and a huge bed with yellow and white and grey comforter set.Theres a small chandelier on middle of the ceiling.

I start putting away my clothes in the walk in closet and across the room there's a bathroom with a walk in glass shower and a toilet plus small sink.I must admit this room is nicer than the room i have my old pack house.

"Are you comfortable,is this room okay? I can get you a new one,or you can stay with me" Zander rambles on smiling at the end.Sometimes Zander is confident then he's insecure the next,it makes not sense.

"I'm fine,when am I going to meet your pack and your family i mean you've meet mine,not by my choice by the way"I'm rude to him.I am not going to justify myself,if I want to be a bitch let me be a bitch.

"You want to meet my family?"He laughs a little then looks away at something probably mind linking his parents."Okay you can meet them at dinner later dress nice please,oh and do you like chicken Alfredo?" he asks.

"I love it"I smile.Okay maybe I'm the bipolar one.

I finish putting away my stuff which took forever,half of this clothes I don't even wear.I put away all my lady things in the bathroom.I unpack all my makeup and shampoo and conditioner.

It's around five thirty when I finish EVERYTHING. I need to start getting ready.I go to my closet and pull out this dress that's all black and has lace long sleeves and a opening in the back and front.

I also grab my cream color heels and my small heart necklace,that's nice enough right?I jump into the shower and wash my hair.I blow dry my hair and power up my curler.I put on my dress and my necklace.

I curl my hair into big loose curls.I do light makeup,smokey eyeshadow,mascara,winged eyeliner and a little blush.I slide on my heels and I take a look in the mirror,I look hot.There is a small knock on the door and I grab my cream clutch.

"Come in" I shout Zander walks in.
"You look amazing,are you ready?" He says.Zander is wearing a charcoal grey suit with a charcoal grey undershirt and all black pants,and black shoes,I must admit he does look hot and all the things I could do to him-- STOP you don't like him he is just your mate not your boyfriend.

"Yeah let's go and you look nice too" We walk out of the room and into the kitchen,when we enter there are two people there,I'm guessing Zander told everyone to leave until dinner is done.The woman has blondish brown hair and light green eyes that hold kindness and wisdom but are much lighter than Zander's.

While the man has light brown hair,lighter than Zander's.And the father has dark brown eyes that are mysterious and creepy sort of making me shiver.

"Princess these are my parents"Zander introduces us,I stick out my hand awkwardly and after a couple of seconds the mom pulls me into a hug.I lightly hug her back and the father holds out his hand I shake it lightly as well.
"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Scott" I smile slightly.
"You as well Camilla,please call me Priscilla"Mrs.Sc---I mean Priscilla says.How does she know my name?Did Zander tell her?Zander doesn't say anything while he just smirks watching me squirm in uncomfortableness.

After introductions and simple questions we sit down and eat.Priscilla made really good Chicken Alfredo just for us four but the dining hall is so big so we all stay in the middle of the table Priscilla and Claude sit across from Zander and I.The food is on the table and it smells delicious.Zander places his hand on my thigh right where my dress ends and I swat it away.He keeps doing that until I finally give up.He starts moving his big warm hand up to my 'no no square'
"I can smell your arousal" he whispers in my ear.
"Shut up no you can not"I was sort of turned on but he doesn't need to know but he already does I guess.Oh my god what if his parents can smell it or is it only mate i've never been comfortable asking my parents that.If they can smell it I will be mortified getting turned on at the dinner table,I start to think to myself.
They can't smell it Zander's wolf Rhys says.

"So how long have you two known each other and where?"Priscilla I mean Mrs.Scott says.

"We uh we meet a couple of days at this-this small lake in the woods"I stuttered great (sarcasm).
"Have you guys mated yet?"She asks. My eyes widen and I look down at my food.
"Mom" Zander sort of scolds her while trying to hide a smile.

"I'm just waiting for my grandkids,lots of them" she smiles,I start laughing and they all three stare at me while they stopped eating and look at me like I'm crazy.I clear my throat and eat my Chicken Alfredo.My face is probably red and I am really nervous.

"Camilla I hope we can get to know your parents sometime maybe invite them over or something"His mom says."It's a good thing you got a mate we have an alliance with"his dad says.I don't know why but that seemed a little rude.I frowned at it but quickly wiped it off because I don't want them to think I'm rude.The even was just small talk and me getting asked a lot of questions.

After dessert which was creme brûlée and delicious we headed off the our rooms.
"Good night Priscilla and Alpha Claude"i say,Zander is basically holding me up from sleepiness.
"Good night now get to mating"she winks at us and Zander shrugs and winks at me.We continue to walk to my room.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep in my bed? You will sleep better"He asks, honestly I did want to lay with him at least for tonight,I didn't really feel comfortable sleeping alone in a new place by myself.But I know if I do then he's going to think I like him and even want a mate,which I'm not sure I do.
"No thanks I'll-I'll be fine" I give him a 'I'm sort of okay' smile and he takes that as an 'I'm fine' smile.
"Okay I'll be in my office,if you need anything come find me right away,okay love?"Zander he says with love laced in his voice.
"Okay"I open my bedroom door and look at the beautiful guy standing in the front of it with the amazing green eyes,I sigh.
I go into my room and lazily wipe the make up off and take my dress off throw it on the ground and slip into some loose shorts and a tank top,and throw my hair in a messy bun to lay down.
I quickly doze off.

*****Dream*****
I was out at the lake,getting a tan and relaxing.
Suddenly a cloth was put around my mouth and a rope around my wrists,I was unable to do anything but whine through the tattered cloth.

My legs I could still use but my neck was grab from behind and pushed me forward so they we're basically useless.

I was throw into what I think is a van because it's really dark and there's no seats anywhere.When I hear the door creak open I gasp not knowing what lies ahead.Im already crying,why didn't anyone at the beach see me or help me.

I'm walked in to a building i think and pushed down on a cold hard steel chair.
"Finally I've been waiting for this forever" the voice says and I instantly recognize it,tears form in my eye and they spill over I try to silence them but can't.

"Please let me go"I beg him hoping that somewhere in his bitter cold heart if he has one that he has some mercy.But no luck,my stomach drops when I feel his hands caressing my skin.I start shaking,shaking from fear,shaking from being cold and I just wish I was at home with my mom.She would protect me,my dad would protect me my brother would protect me.