Chapter 30

I lost my baby.And no one can help me.Tears were streaming down my face and the last thing I heard was "bye bye baby"I couldn't stand.I couldn't breathe.I tried staying up as long as I could before the black dots filled my vision and I passed out.

~~~~~(Zander's Pov)~~~~~
'Look I need you to come home right-'before she cut the mindlink."Camilla needs me right now can this wait"I was in the process of building a crib for our baby.

"Of course alpha"I sigh before standing up and walking home,taking my time.There was the normal pain from the mate side and it had been the time all her pregnancy I figured it was just normal pregnancy stuff.

I enter the house,immediately smelling blood.I bust open the door and ran over to the stairs.She was cold.My girl.My baby.They were gone.I mindlinked Sawyer to get a car.My mate and my child were,no are my entire life."Fuck"tears fill my eyes and I'm blinded by my own tears.I feel her stomach.Then her chest.She doesn't have a pulse.Sawyer busts inside the house.I lift her and lay her across my body.I can't stop shaking.

If she doesn't-I can't think like that.My mates beautiful and strong she is gonna make it.My child will make it.We will be ok.The last words i said to her.She doesn't even know how much I love her.I had completely dismissed her.

"Zander bro come on get inside"Sawyer pulls at my shoulder with the door open.I take her body and hold her tightly while I rush her inside the hospital.All eyes turned to me.I ran to the elevator and luckily I opened immediately.I press the third floor and impatiently waited.The second it opened i run to a different pack doctor.I found her room and broke the door open.

"Judy please help"Tears we're still falling out of my eyes."My-my babies,they umm"I couldn't finish a sentence.I placed my mate on the hospital bed.Holding her hand I sat on the chair next to the bed and looked at the doctor with hopeful eyes.My legs couldn't stop shaking nor could my whole entire body.

Dear god please let her be ok.