Chapter 17

I don't care how tough of an Aloha he thinks he is he has zero right to talk to me like that."No Zander you have no right to just scream at me then threaten me"

"I know I'm sorry,i-i will make it up to you I promise just please don't leave"I was weighing both options.

Option 1:I go hang out with Flynn and we reconnect and become best friends.And also I have more people to complain about Zander to than just my best friend who lives in California,Serena.

Or Option 2:I go with Zander and we talk and makeout a little and cuddle.I probably fall asleep in his room watching The Little Rascals.He will most likely apologize one thousand times and hugs me.

"Zander I need to reconnect with Flynn, we can talk later okay?"I ask liking in his eyes that hold a little less sparkle than they did before.
"I don't agree with this please don't leave"He says disappointedly.
"Zander I love you"
"I love you too"I walk over to him and stand on my tippy toes and give him a little peck.

"My cars over here" Flynn buts in and I start walking over to his car with him.
"Thanks" I say sliding in the seat from when he opened my door.Flynn walks over to his door and sits in the car,which is a black charger my favorite by the way.

"Where do you want to go?"Flynn asks.
"Sundae On Sunday?"That was our place when we were bestfriends we would go every Sunday and eat ice cream.I have some good memories of that place.

Mate,mate bring me to mate.I want mate.Melanie tells me.

We head off to Sundae on Sunday and get there in two minutes.

"So Flynn how's life been for you? I haven't talked to you in a long time"I ask walking to the door of the ice cream shoppe.
"It's uhh pretty good I haven't found my mate yet but,I am going to be my packs beta soon when I find my mate,I just hope it's soon"he says looking me in the eyes and then to the ground.

"I hope you do to"We get to the door and he opens it for me.I walk up to the counter and order.

"Can I have one scoop of vanilla  with Oreos please"I ask sweetly to the girl worker.

"I'll have three scoops of mint chocolate chip,with hot fudge"Flynn orders.I open my purse to give her money but Flynn has already given them money.
"One?that's it you used to get like five"Flynn says laughing.
"Yeah but now I need to watch how much I eat"I whisper self consciously.

"Why? You are beautiful,does Zander not tell you that you are beautiful?"
"Because that's gonna be the best part of having a mate is gonna be showing her that you appreciate her and love her,wouldn't you think"With Flynn saying all these things is kind of making me start doubting Zanders and my relationship.Yeah he says he loves me,but he has done some things in the past that are questionable.

And if I had Flynn as a mate he would treat me better,wouldn't he?

STOP you have a awesome mate,who loves you so much.Melanie tells me.

I know just some times he doesn't treat me good,like Summer is pregnant,and he screams at me its just not fair.And Flynn is so nice and calls me pretty and I used to have a crush on Flynn.I try to think of every reason to not be with Zander but I don't think of to be with him.

"Yeah,yeah I g---"I'm interrupted by the ice creams shoppes doors slamming open.And the glass breaking.

"Camilla get your ass over here"Zander is here fumming mad,his nostrils are flared and his hair looks like it has had his hands running through it.

Every has stop moving and is staring at Zander.I listen to him and throw my ice cream and throw the bowl away and sulk over to him.He grabs me by my wrist and pulls me into his car.