Learn to love: chapter 9

I waited wit the girls to be asked in.

"Come in girls" Louis chirped I smiled at him and skipped inside

"Dani gummyworm me" I said opening my mouth she grabbed one then tossed it in my mouth I chewed and started to giggle uncontrollably.

"R u ok?" Niall asked me i started to giggle some more.

"She is fine don't mind her she is always like this" Natalie said laughing at me.

"Yupzz" I said then me dani and Natalie started to crack up In Front of the boys.

"What's so funny?" liam asked

"Inside joke" I said from the floor cuz ya know I was rolling around the floor and was laughing.

"Oh" they said then started to laugh with us. It was fun

"I'm going to lose like 20 pounds after we are done laughing" I said I looked down "I need it" I stopped and sat crisscross applesauce on the floor cuz I'm a boss.

"U don't need it" Niall and dani's aid I laughed

"Ok sure sooo what is up? and nat not the sky or the ceiling I mean what is up as in what is going on" I said Natalie laughed. "Pshh blondes" I said giggling.

"Hey" Natalie and Niall said at the same time.

"What? Niall ur not a natural blonde she is and we all have a blonde inside us. I have my blonde moments" I said

"Mmhmm so what now?" Louis asked I looked around not knowing what was going on cuz I spaced out.

Maybe I'm a little too weird maybe they are scared of me cuz I sound dumb!!! but I can't help it that is just how I am. Haha jungle!!

I started to laugh again out of no were.

"What are u thinking of babe?" a very deep voice asked me from behind I looked around and everyone left except for....