Learn to love: chapter 18

I slide done the wall under the window dani and Natalie were not in the room. I cried into my hands.

The door to the room flew open.
"What happened?" dani said as she rushed to me.

"We got in a fight" I said.

"Who you and zabien?" she asked

"No me and Harry he told me that he ONLY wants to be friends with benefits and he didn't want to date me then he called saying he didn't mean that and he likes me a lot and all this about how people hurt others." I said she shushed me and I cried next to her as she hugged me.

"Que paso?" her mom asked. That means what happened.

"Nothing mom" Daniella said to her mom. But her mom didn't listen and came over to where I was

"I am not dumb what happened" she said in her sweet voice.

"Her and her boyfriend got in a fight" Natalie said obviously she didn't know what was going on.

"He isn't my boyfriend" I said breaking down again dani playfully slapped Natalie and her mom left.

"Aye what is my mom up to now?" dani asked

Then her mom came back with four shovels and a smirk plastered on her face.

"Let's go burry that shitface" she said that made me laugh.

"No it is ok Mireya I am not going to cry about it anymore plus he isn't my boyfriend" I said she laughed and left to go put the shovels away.

"Dude my mom is crazy" dani said

"I can so see us getting put in jail with your mom" I said we laughed.

"Mom we are going to go out" dani said.

"Hey I can't I gotta go" Natalie said we nodded.

"Why are our Natalie's leaving us always?" I asked all dramatically

"There's my Emm" dani said.

Natalie left and dani was driving us some place I had no idea where. Then the place came to view....

Harry's hotel!!

"Dude what are you doing you know I dot want to see him" I said

"I know Emily but I have some best friend work to do you can stay and wonder or come and see" she stated I groaned. Then tugged t my hair.

"Fine lets go" I said opening the door then closing it behind me. We walked into the building and to the boys room.

I was breathing hard I was nervous I was angry and sad. He hurt me and we haven't even known each other nor have dated so it is just so... weird.