Learn to Love: Chapter 88

Omg guys tomorrow is mah birthday!!! I can't wait I might get 1D tickets but idk 😱😭 anyway sorry for a late update.

************************************************************************ A few days later me and Harry had be catching up on things that happened during our break.

"I went to the zoo!!" I squealed remembering the girls took me to the zoo to distract me from my heart ache.

"Awww really?" he chuckles "you're too cute babe" I blush and kiss him.

"Thanks. I saw elephants and giraffes Harry!! They were so cute I want a pet elephant or giraffe! imagine" I sighed happily imagining a pet giraffe.

He laughs I open my eyes to see his eyes squeezed shut an head thrown back as we walked down the sidewalk hand and hand I smiled at him giggling. He stopped then leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"You're so short" he teases and I pout and playfully punch his chest.

"Jerk" I turn away from him he laughs and grabs my arm turning me around and into his arms. I tried pushing away from him but it was no use he smiled down at me and leaned in. I turned my head when his lips were about to touch my lips. He laughed once he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"No kiss?" he asks pouting a bit

"Nope not until you apologize then I'll think about it" I started to walk ahead of him

"Baby" Harry says making me turn around to find him on his knees. I laughed

"Harry get up" I said and he shook his head "Harry get up you in the middle of the sidewalk" people started to crowd around us taking pictures and laughing as Harry now say criss cross apple sauce on the ground. He smiled up at me

"Harreh please not here" I said trying to hold back a giggle.

"Come here then" he says as people either walked around him or crowed around us.

"No Harry please let's just go" I said giggling people laughed along as Harry now sat with his arms wide open.

"But Emily I love you" he says and my heart started to speed up. people aww'd and coo'ed

"I love you too Harry" I walk closer to him and he smiled wide my way. I looked around at Everyone and got down on my knees and into Harry's arms. "Your so annoying" I say before he puts his hand on the back of my neck pulling me into a deep kiss.