Learn to love: chapter 75

We arrive at the airport and let me tell you being in a relationship with an international pop star is tough.

We were walking and I noticed flashes and camera clicks. I tried to keep my head down but it was hard I know Harry wanted to get away from this but it's hard and I see it now.
Then some dude decided to be brave and walk up to us.

"Harry styles where are you and your girlfriend going?" he asked then millions of people started screaming questions our way Harry was getting annoyed and I could tell.

"Can you dicks get a real job leave us be for just one day!!" I yell. But it was no use they were taking more and more pictures. Finally security came to the rescue.

"Why'd you say anything?!" Harry yelled once we were finally alone and away from the papz.

"Well fuck Harry I could see you were getting annoyed and frankly it's annoying to me too" I yelled back pulling at my hair.

"Emily don't you see now they are going to say shit about you!!" he booms

"Well let them they need to get a life and stop following you Harry!!! I'm sorry I tried to stick up for you. I know you wanted all this" I say using my hands to motion around us. "To be a secret so they wouldn't follow but fuck Harry I'm annoyed to!!" I yell he huffs

"Well you yelling at them like that isn't helping!!! I don't want you to be their next target Emily!" he yells then says the last part quietly.

"That's all this is about isn't it?" I asked upset "you don't want me to be seen with you because of the hate I'll receive?" I asked angrily.

"Yes Emily I don't want to see you get hurt. I want to protect you" he says softly

"Harry I'm a big girl and I love you I'm going to stick by you through all this hate until you tell me you don't want this" I say motioning between me and him "anymore; but until then I'll be here through everything. You don't need to protect me all the time." I explain grabbing his hands

"I want this... forever" he says interlocking our fingers

"I hope so" I reply "because I do too" he leans in to kiss me...

"Flight 52 to Cheshire England now boarding" we heard I groan fuuuuuuk

"Looks like this will have to wait" he chuckles I nod and we walk towards the gate and board out plane.

*****************************ok this is a short chapter butt ;) I'll try to update again soon. Harry and Emily just... ugh I love it!!!

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!! I follow back so go follow me if you haven't already!! Thank you so much. ILYSM!!!

BYEEEEEEEEE :*