Learn to Love: chapter 92

"Well ok who's single again?" Calum ask laughing I wanted to raise my hand but I already have a hot boyfriend who can sing! Dani rose her hand laughing as well. Calum winked at her.

"Ok Calum that's enough." Michael laughed "So Emily is it?" I nod scooting closer to Harry. He smiles and kisses cheek.

"What's it like dating Harry?" I shrug

"Eh." Harry pulls away from to look at my face. I start to laugh and he pouts. "I'm sorry babe I love you" I kiss his lips softly. "It's amazing" lou makes a gagging noise

"Our relationship is amazing! especially our sex huh Natalie?" Louis says I start to laugh but try to hold it in as I notice Natalie get a little red.

"I bet" Ashton winked laughing loudly or should I say giggling.

"Ok so how's everyone doing?"......

After awhile of getting to know each other it was time to go home.

"Hey who took my headphones from my bag?"i asked as we got seated in the car rummaging through my backpack. I found my plug for two sets of head phones but not mine.

"Oooo sorry" Natalie says handing them over "I was using them and forgot to put them back." I nodded taking them from her.

Harry say in the back with me this time and we listened to Paramore and Linkin Park all the way to the hotel. Apparently we weren't done with this ride trip.