Learn to Love:Chapter 64

Taylor does nothing but look at me accusingly as if Harry was really in love with her and I stole him away. Before she leaves she threatens Harry.

"You'll regret this Harry I'm sure of it" she hisses gives me a dirty look then walks out.

Harry looks at me with a smirk on his face "I've been wanting to be done with her for a long time" he commented

He leans back in to kiss me but I turn away. "What was that for" he asks I giggle

"I don't want to kiss you" I reply with a smile.

"Why not?" he whines

"Cuz"

"And we are back with my Emily" he announces to no one. I laugh

"Ok now kiss me" he leans in and I lift my head meeting him half way. His lips fit mine once more and I kid you not I fall in love with him again and again.

"Emily!!!!" I hear I deny Harry again to look at the door just as Harry's lips hit mine. Dani stands there along with Liam Louis Niall ad zayn a smile is plastered on my face and Harry groans in my ear.

I laugh at him tugging his hair lightly. "dani Liam Louis Niall zayn!!" I yell happily.

They rush over to me practically pushing Harry away and to the side to hug me.

"OMG emmmmm!" dani cried into my shoulder. I laughed in the middle of my cry as well.

"I can tell who missed me" I teased then the boys fake cried.

"Emily we missed you soooo much" they fake wailed causing me to giggle.

-a few hours later-

"You all can go home you all look tired." I yawn to my friends Harry is sitting in the corner with his head in his hands.

"Really? you'll be ok?" dani and Niall asked

"Of course I've got Harry here" I grin but Harry never looks up.

"Ok" they all say and get up walking towards me giving me a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"Love you guys" I called to then as they left

"We love you too" they said in unison poking their heads in the room one last time then sleepily walking away.

Once they leave I call Harry's name.

"Harry, Harry, Harreh, babe" I called hi ahead snaps up.

"What?" he asks frantically I frown

"Babe when was the last time you slept?" I asked he smiles a little

"A few days but I'm ok babe don't worry about me worry about getting better" he says to me walking over to my bed. He kisses my lips lightly and he walks back to the chair.

"Noooo come back" I whine he nods waking to me then sat at the edge of the bed.

"NOO babe sleep with me here" I say he smiles

I scoot over allowing him to lay next to me he does and he's looking at me.

"I love you" he mumbles kissing my nose then my cheek then my lips.

He finally falls into a deep sleep and I can sleep too.

"I love you too Harry. please don't leave me again" I whisper before kissing his forehead and drifting off into a dreamless sleep.