Learn to love: chapter 34

Wow 34 chapters already can u believe it?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chapter 34
Previously: Taylor swift came up to him and started to fucking make out with him.

Now:
I looked away Taylor's tall figure towered over me. She seemed nice I mean I don't like her all that much but I don't like hate her.

I pulled at my long brown hair turning to Gabriel this dick urgh

"Let's go play some games" Gabriel said a sense of sincereness in his voice I nodded and let him take me to different games I have to admit I was actually having fun with him.

"Ha I won I won" I said before I trip over one of the games and Gabriel was there to catch me.

"Haha watch out" he said I had this sudden urge, to kiss him and I tried to stop my self and I am guessing he had the same idea and we ended up making out at boomers.
It didn't feel right I didn't feel right I felt numb.

I opened my eyes to see a figure behind him laughing evilly looking right at us.
Da fuck. It was a girl blonde hair... very tall... and I have seen her before.
I pulled away and watched as the female figure walked over to Harry and sit in his lap.

Gabriel saw what I was looking at and had a frightening look in his eyes.

"Emily..." he said urgently

"What" I asked

"I I have something to tell you" he said I nodded for him to continue. "I well Taylor she uhh payed me to keep you attention away from Harry but I can see u actually like him a lot" he said sadly

"Wait what Taylor payed you!!!!" I yelled I looked around and I guess I was a little to loud cuz everyone turned. Even Harry and Taylor.

"Yes but shush" he said

"No I won't I like him a lot a lot and why why would she do that she seemed so nice?" I asked

"She can be nice but..." I zoned out putting the pieces together. Taylor sent those messages....