Learn to love: chapter 61

Dani's pov
"Ma'm justin is fine a few bruises and has several broken ribs due to the collision."he explains I nod.

"And my best friend?" I ask

"Emily Garcia is hurt and is in a coma at the moment umm I'm sorry there is a possibility she won't make it but that is like 2/10 chance she wont."

My heart broke and I heard a bunch of sobs behind me I fell to my knees bringing my hands to my face. My best friend is in a coma.

"May I see her?"harry asked

"You may but she probably won't wake up sir but you most certainly can see her"

Harry got up and left

Harry's pov
I followed the doctor to my loves room. Emily lay there in the bed her eyes closed and looks so peaceful I miss her so much.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand. "Emily babe I miss you. Love please don't leave me. I tried to move on when you told me to but I just can't you're the one I love Emily please I need you" I whispered

"You and I we don't wanna be like them we can make it to the end nothing can come between you and I not even the gods above can separate the two of us. No nothing can come between you and I" i sang.

"Emily" someone sobbed I turned to see dani.

Dani's pov

I walked in and saw my best friend bruised and not moving. Idiots on the fucking road why did it have to be the two people I love?

Flashback:
"Hi I'm Emily what's your name?" a small girl with brown hair asks me as I sat with my friends. Never seen her around.

"Hi I'm Daniela but you can call me Dani... do you want to hang out with us?" I ask the small girl. She smiles

"Thank you Daniela I'm new to this whole district" she explains everything to me her biological mom her problems and man did this short girl have so many problems but listening to her made me relies she might be short but she is so brave. Days past and I stopped hanging out with my bitchy friends and me and Emily really bonded. She was a friend I could trust unlike my others I had grown to love this girl who wasn't afraid to talk to random people or embarrass herself with random things she said and did. She was my best friend and still is.

End of flashback.

"Harry she'll be ok she's strong she'll make it" I said In between sobs