CHAPTER 1

FLASH BACK
(Nicole's POV )
I sat there alone with my lunch box revealing the two twinkies I had my mother made me a healthy lunch it was nothing that's how healthy I was becoming I was abandoned by everyone my family won't even look at me because of my weight...

Here I am 15 years old weighing 150 pounds with f#cking twinkies in front of me I rather starve myself to death than become this ball of fat I am "HEY LOOK EVERYONE FATTY OVER HERE HAS TWINKIES! !" Someone yelled they turned to look at me I saw there eyes filled with disgust...

My eyes gazed on John, John cena was this popular guy at school that everyone loved he never noticed me ever every time I'm next to him he looks disappointed as if he was ashamed of me suddenly I was hit in the eye with a milk carton that splattered into my shirt which caused everyone to laugh....

I grabbed my lunch box and left in tears...

FLASH BACK ENDS

I woke up feeling soar from my work out yesterday and here I am 18 years old starting my senior year I haven't went back to public school since freshman year...

I don't live with my parents anymore since they were so embarrass of me I live with my trainer Amy "you ready for school?"she asked as she came in "uh yeah I'm a little nervous but I am" I said...

"You'll do fine I promise " she said giving me a hug "now get dress breakfast is being served "she said "ok I'll be out in a minute " I said she nodded and left...

I decided to wear a nice blouse with jeans I mean got look nice for school right

"Woah you going partying?" Amy asked with a chuckle "no can't drink till I'm 21" I said giving a smirk "haha very funny " she said  "ooh pancakes very yummy "I said

"Woah you going partying?" Amy asked with a chuckle "no can't drink till I'm 21" I said giving a smirk "haha very funny " she said "ooh pancakes very yummy "I said ...

"Are you scared?"she asked "about? " I asked as I shove pieces of pancakes in my mouth then I realized what she meant "to be honest yes I am "I said ..

"But I've improved a lot "I said "I never got to say this before but thank you for making loose that horrible weight "I said "your welcome I am your trainer after all " she said "more like a best friend than a trainer" I said smiling...

"Well you better get going you don't wanna miss your first class " she said I got up took my last sip of orange juice "see you later ok " she said "ok" I said hugging her...

I grabbed my books and bag and my car keys and left....

***
"Your nothing but a fata$$!!"
"You wasted all the food !!''
"HEY its fatso over here "

"Get those outta of your head nicole" I said to myself I took a big deep breath and got out of the car I went to the administration office and asked for my schedule "hi how may I help you?"the lady asked "I'm asking for my schedule " I said ...

"Your name miss?" She asked "stephanie Nicole Garcia colace " I said I looked outside and everyone I knew who bullied me was still here..

"Miss ?" She asked I turned to her and gave me my schedule "thank you " I said I walked out I walked passed them as I heard my name coming out of their mouth "I heard fatty Garcia is coming back" one of them said "I heard she gain tons of weight "...

I smirked and turned to them "well she isn't fat "I said "and you are?"one of the guys said "fatty Garcia "I said their eyes widen...

I winked at them and left "bro she's hot"i heard one of them said as I was walking to my first class I bumped into someone making fall dropping my books...

"Hey are you ok?" A very deep voice asked I looked up realizing it was him..

He gave me a smile as held put on his backpack "uh yeah I'm fine sorry for not looking "I said he held out his hand  and pulled me back up close to his chest but took a few steps back

He gave me a smile as held put on his backpack "uh yeah I'm fine sorry for not looking "I said he held out his hand and pulled me back up close to his chest but took a few steps back. ..

"I should get going thank you for helping me up" I said picking up my books and leaving. ..