CHAPTER 21

(Nicoles POV)
I stroke his chest as he was sleeping the soft of his skin made my fingers attach to him, last night was amazing my body was so sore yet so light i got out of bed slowly and grabbed my crutches i changed into something comfortable meaning sweats, a tank top, and a nike hoodie...

I crutch my way out i was about to head to the kitchen until amy's room caught my attention a part of me wanted to ignore it and leave but a huge part of me wanted to go in and lay in her bed ...

The power of love defeated me , i headed to amy's room as i walked in her room was so cold this room wasnt filled with her presence it was just empty i crutch my way to her bed , as i laid in her bed the bed felt cold but i still smelled her scent...

Tears were filling into my eyes , i quickly wiped them away before it got worst i had to get out of here as i got up i headed to the door and closed it i crutch far away from her room suddenly i bumped into a huge large figure until i realized it was john i gave him a tight grip hug , thats when i began to cry...

"I miss her john" i said choking my words "i miss her alot" i cried john caressed my back "i know" he said he carried me bridal style to the couch..

"Ill go make you something to eat" he said i nodded i was in my thoughts as i smelled chicken noodle soup it became stronger and stronger until i realized john had a bowl of chicken noodle soup right in front of me..

"Thank you" i said

"Your welcome"

He sat next to me as he watched me eat "you leave me breathless you know that" he said as he smiled at me all i did was blush the emptyness i had was gone suddenly, i believe john filled in the huge hole i had in my heart...

"John" i said he looked up from his phone as he made eye contact with me ..

"Um i was wondering if you can take me to walgreens " i said "sure what for?"he asked "i need to pick up my medications " i said "sure thing" he said....

After i ate we went to walgreens it felt odd since ive havent left home since the funeral ...

I felt eyes on me i saw kids from school i heard whispers it brings me back to the time i return to school my breathing became short ...

"J..john ill wait for you outside"i said i crutch as fast as i could i sat on the bench as i felt the cool breeze hit my face.....

I cant run away from them they cant defeat me i cant let them defeat me...

"May i sit here miss??" An elderly man asked "um sure " i said as i scooted over...

"So whats going on in that head of yours miss" he said "pardon me?" I asked confused "i saw you, you were thinking" he said "and im wondering whats going on, your not going coo coo are you?" He asked...

"Oh no sir" i said as i laughed softly "its just some things that are unanswered for me" i said as i sighed "like?" He asked "like why do bad things happen to good people" i said...

"You did nothing wrong miss" he said "how do you know?" I asked "how do i know? I see it in you" he said as he gave me a smile ...

"Not even my accident?" I asked "no ma'am " he said i felt a weight lifted off my shoulders ..

"I never got your name sir" i said..

"My name is dusty ma'am"

"Dusty rhodes...."

_________________________________________
HI GUYS SORRY FOR NOT WRITING SCHOOL GOT ME BUSY BUT I PROMISE I WILL WRITE AS MUCH AS I CAN AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN...

COMMENT AND VOTE:)