CHAPTER 15

(Nicole's POV )
-prom-
Today was the day i wore that beautiful dress i saw at the but for some reason brie called me and said to bring clothes after prom because we were having an after party for us seniors at randys place ...

Amy said it was ok just at least i wasnt doing anything dangerous but i was ready i was proud of myself , of this new body of mine, but i felt lost still john wasnt with me ..

***
As i walked through the halls people stared at me

I felt confident on what i was wearing men gazed at me drooling but thats not how they were when i was 15 but finally i headed towards the music towards the dance floor i saw brie and renee and sat with them

I felt confident on what i was wearing men gazed at me drooling but thats not how they were when i was 15 but finally i headed towards the music towards the dance floor i saw brie and renee and sat with them ...

"Woah you are hot" renee said "i agree" brie said it made i  aw because i never heard people give compliments ...

I sat there talking and laughing with brie and renee until my eyes landed on him he just arrived but sadly he arrived with her ....

But i have to stick on what amy said  ..

(John's POV)
I arrived at prom searching for nicole not paying attention to eves slutty dress ...

But she was getting me irritated she wanted me to focus on her "john lets dance" she whined "eve you can go dance with your friends im not in the mood" i said but then i saw nicole wearing the most amazing blue dress but she was dancing with alberto "on second thought lets dance" i said a rush...

I moved into the crowd just to get next to nicole as i did i "accidently" bumped into alberto "oh sorry man" i said "watch where your going perro" he said "i said sorry take it or leave it" i said coldy nicole pulled him back "nicole it was nice dancing with you but i should get going" he said she turned to me "nice going" she mouthed leaving the building...

I followed her she was alone sitting on the bench sniffling "its cold out you know" i said "i could care less" she said wiping her tears away i sat next to her but she moved away...

It grew silent i saw nicole shivering i got up and went to her giving her my coat we were close i felt her breath against mine i had to take the moment and kiss her , her lips were attach to mines i held her tight by waist i didnt want this moment to end but sadly she pushed away...

"I wanted to feel your lips one last time" she said one last time?

"John this is goodbye".....