CHAPTER 24

(Nicole's POV)
I was lost in my thoughts in my last class i just sat there "hey whats wrong?" Someone asked i looked up seeing alberto "nothing just have alot on my mind"i said..

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked as he sat next to me i sighed "ever since amy died im not really excited for anything like everything i see reminds me of her i cant even enjoy my bday without thinking of her you know" i said "I understand my mom died when i was 10 and ive been dealing with stuff like that too" he said...

"How do you do it alberto?"i asked as i sighed "just live life to the fullest nicole i mean i bet amy wants you to be happy" he said...

He was right all amy wanted me was to be happy i mean i dont know whats holding me back i have john again no one here is assulting me "yeah i guess your right" i said ...

"I gotta go now gotta get pumped up for my date tonight" he said "date? Oooh who is this lucky lady?" I asked "oh you know this girl name paige shes a transfer student and i want to show her around" he said blushing "aweee your so sweet" i said "well have fun" i added ..

"Thanks "he said...

...

After p.e i couldnt find john wow talk about best birthday i walked to my car and headed home today couldnt be awful since i couldnt find my boyfriend i opened the fridge and got out a cupcake with a note on it ..

"Happy birthday sweetie hope you have a good one-trish" trish is amy bestfriend they been through everything together besides me taking her death hard it was her as well she lost someone who was like a sister to her ...

I put in a candle on the cupcake and lit it up "i wish to live a long happy life" i said and blew i suddenly heard the door knock i opened the door to see the love of my life in a tux with flowers...

"Get dress we are going somewhere" he said i gave him a hug and big kiss "you're  amazing" i said he gave me a shy smile that reveals his dimples

I let go of him to get ready this change is good i was starting to live again which felt amazing after getting ready i came down wearing this amazing white dress

He stared at me with those precious blue eyes of his "you ready?" I asked him as i smirked "uhh um yes yes i am" he said recollecting his thoughts he led me to his car and opened the door for me

He stared at me with those precious blue eyes of his "you ready?" I asked him as i smirked "uhh um yes yes i am" he said recollecting his thoughts he led me to his car and opened the door for me ...

He wouldnt tell me where we were going and i was getting suspicous yet i was excited at the same time just as we arrived i was an awe

"D..did you planned all of this?" I asked him "guilty as charged" he said raising his hand as he gave me a shy smile revealing his dimples i grabbed his face and kissed him... we walked to the table he planned everything he even planned the food i like he really does know me...

We sat down and we began to eat "are you enjoying this evening?" He asked me "john this is a night to remember" i said as i grasp his hand he smiled at me and i smiled back "are you ready for dessert?" He asked "which one are you talking about?" I asked as i smirked "i was talking about donuts nicole" he said as he chuckled i was embarassed my cheeks were heated...

"But the other dessert can wait till we get you home" he said as he smirked  my cheeks heated my heart was racing "you ok?" He asked "huh yeah im totally fine" i said as i bit my donut that was on the table ...

***
He laid me in bed as my dress was halfway down basically down to my hips as my breast were revealed john took off his shirt showing his beautiful body he came towards me placing his lips on my neck soft moans came out of my mouth he began to whisper dirty things to me which was such a turn on his lips trailed from my neck to my lips the kissing was soo deep..

Our Tongues began to circle each other just as he was distracting me his hand smoothly slid to my lower body part he pulled my panties half way down suddenly john began to rub my v#gina which sent me chills "oh god john your such a tease" i moaned he gave me a smirk ...

His warmth, the texture of his body turned me on .. he removed his fingers "we are just getting started" he said i didnt care what he said as long as he was with me i was hungry for our love i was craving it ....

The tip of his c0ck was teasing me once again i stared into his eyes that were filled with lust these are the moments i cherish suddenly my eyes were shut as he was inside me i gasped for air but this was beautiful....

His hips kept pushing forward as each thrust was deeper and deeper i moaned every inched he came closer to me and kissed me my hands were locked with his , his chest was rubbing up against my breast without telling me john reversed our places i was on top and he was on bottom...

"You're in for a hell of a ride my love" i said as i smirked i kept squatting up and down with his d*ck it felt like a spring to me .. his hands were on my hips controlling my movement unexpectedly i went deeper i heard  john groan as he lick his lips ...

He gently laid me next to him as he began to jerk off his moans and grunts were a turn on just as he finished he turned to me and began to kiss me even more , we craved for love ...

I turned to breathe "that was amazing" i said breathing heavily "your amazing " he said..

The rest of the night we laid there and cuddled ...

"John.." i said

"Yes nicole ?" He said as he played with my hair...

"Promise me there wont be any lies in this relationship...."